CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

I just wanted to leave a review for Quentin, I’m a long time reader not really much of a poster. I contacted him a couple weeks about helping me lease a 2020 GMC Sierra Denali in red. I had talked to a few dealers and kind of got the run around, my schedule is pretty busy and I wasted some time going to a couple of dealers only to have the numbers we agreed on change or them not being able to get the truck I wanted.

I shot Quentin a PM and within a couple days he located my truck, gave me a very fair price, and had delivery set up from an excellent dealer. He is very professional and very good at communication. The original truck he located the dealer wouldn’t trade so their was some last minute jockeying to find another truck and get it ready for me to pick up. He definitely earned his commission their!

I can’t recommend him enough! When I lease another vehicle I will be contacting him first!

2 Likes

Hey guys just a note, all of the people looking for quotes right now, I won’t be providing them until I get new numbers for March!

Hey all

I wanted to take a minute to thank Quentin for all of his help in getting my new 2020 BMW x5. Ive never used a car broker before. He was very responsive and extremely helpful. I paid exactly what he said I would pay and nothing more. No games by the dealership. The car was dropped off to my house in excellent condition. Give this guy your business. I don’t think i will ever personally deal with a dealership again.

Thanks again
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks Quentin for all the help getting our XC60. Super responsive to all my questions throughout the process and accommodating as we had to push delivery back by a week. Dealership was great as well. Super happy with our deal and the process. Highly recommend using Quentin.

I am off for the weekend on vacation! Please allow time for my responses! Thank you

2 Likes

Enjoy the much deserved vacation! Hopefully it is somewhere fun! Please check you PM’s and let me know if I am coming through okay when you can…Thanks

Can’t say much that hasn’t been said before. Very smooth transaction, Quentin was super helpful. This is the way car buying should be. The price he gave me was the price I paid. No funny business by the dealer.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Just a note to say how great Quentin is to work with. He has been incredibly helpful in answering questions and operating with a great degree of candor and transparency. It’s also a very low pressure and friendly process. I would highly recommend working with him. Even though the COVID situation got in the way of a deal I was trying to figure out for my 76-year old dad, I will definitely be reaching out to him again the next time I need a car.

1 Like

Chiming in here with my own two cents. I’ve never used a broker before, but after completing the deal for my new Mazda CX-30, I can safely say I’m done with wasting time at the dealer. Quentin got me a good deal, arranged for delivery, and abracadabra! The car appeared at my door. Absolutely no funny business by the dealer… they even took back my lease return from another make. No muss, no fuss, no F&I manager to bicker with… the most pleasant car purchase I’ve ever had.

3 Likes

I got my new CX-9 GT and couldn’t be happier.
Never used a broker before, but with all the COVID-19 craziness, I couldn’t get any traction from dealers. I reached out to Quentin, and he was super helpful. Answered right away, gave me an overview of the process, and provided some fantastic prices right away (much better than what I got from any dealers!).
Once I decided on the CX-9, everything was super quick. Quick credit check, got the pricing confirmed by the dealership, and that was it! The car was ready. Didn’t need to spend hours in the dealership room, haggle and fight over dimes. I am never going back to a dealership again.
I can’t wait to replace my other car in December.

2 Likes

Was a pleasure working with Quentin. Easy and painless. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Thank you @holio, @Jpichardo91, @Cff62, @DocV17, @leaseslackr, @CFG, @nds27, @dogberry, @JS1, and @sunbeamseal

for your business, it was great working with all of you, stay safe!!

1 Like

Hey Quentin -

2nd transaction complete (in the middle of a PANDEMIC no less), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new BMW 330 MSport! Appreciate you turning me onto the great dealer and will recommend you to everyone I know.

Best,
Dan

Here are a couple pics of the production vehicle which I ordered and (finally) received yesterday…

4 Likes

I want to give a big shout-out to Quentin @nyclife !

I reached out to him to get this beautiful car.

He was very responsive from day 1, and he answered all my questions during the process which only took only 3 days! He facilitated all the paperwork needed between I and the dealership. When I got to the dealership the process literally took less than 10 mins and I was able to walk out with my new car. No dealership hassle, no waste of time and energy and money!
I am definitely looking forward to working with him for my next car!
And I strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a car. Phytonic blue / beige was the combination I was looking for with 19” rims along with all other additional packages I wanted on this vehicle. Again, thank you very much Quentin!

5 Likes

Just wanted to address this review, I know its from awhile back. Customer ended up buying another vehicle from a dealership, same model, I’d put him in contact with.

Contacted dealer under significant other’s name and did all the ppwk that way, different license and last name. Dealer didn’t realize until the car was already sold and they were connecting his phone to the car. All to save a couple hundred of bucks!

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Just a note, if you have sent me a PM over the past couple days please send me a gentle followup as I’ve just posted all of this month’s numbers.

Thank you so so much!
nyclife helped me get an amazing X3 M40i deal.
In fact… double kudos for arranging an amazing deal without the “Because of COVID-19” disclaimer (drives me nuts).
Great communication, all as promised, and I will be shopping again soon with him.
Worth every penny if you value your time, and want someone you can trust.
It is my first time ever going through a deal like this, and I will never look back.

Thank you !

2 Likes

I will be busy until 3-4pm today! So there will be a delay in my responses!

Many thanks!

I shall call her Rachel (Dolezal) white on the outside, black on the inside. Ive went through Quentin twice in the past 2 months and boy did he come through! Made the process super easy and me and my wife couldnt be any happier. Definitely recommend mend him to anyone looking to lease a vehicle.

3 Likes