CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Thank you @Lazkaz, I know it took a second to get your car and even a funnier situation with the delivery :rofl: :rofl: . Anyhow wish your brother the best, and hopefully your mom is liking the new XC40.

Thank You @Steve_Niksic, I know it was a struggle with COVID to get that car ā€“ it being on the production line during the shutdown mustā€™ve been nail-biting. Anyhow, enjoy it in good health!!

Thank you @rhertzy, Rachel, I love the carā€¦ Thank you for the amazing review, enjoy the car, looks amazing!!

I will not be in tomorrow, all day.

Many thanks for all the deals as of recent. If we have a deal in the works I can be reached on my cellphone.

My family and I have leased 3 cars through Quentin in the last 15 months. X6 for me, X5 for my sister, and an RX 350L for my parents. Quentin couldnā€™t have been more honest and professional throughout the whole process. He always responded in a timely manner. He makes the whole experience of leasing a car as easy as possible. I highly recommend using his services. He is great at what he does! Thanks again Quentin!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Quentin on a new S60. He was very responsive, and answered all my many questions as a first time leaser. We were quickly in an out of the dealer, and everything was exactly as he said. Truly worth the fee; no back and forth with dealers all over the state.
Thanks Quentin.

4 Likes

First time leasehackr, worked with Quentin on a Volvo V60 CC. Everything went smoothly, went from initial quote to delivery in a week. No surprises at the dealership and the car is great. I will be recommending Quentin to others.

1 Like

This was my first time using a broker and leasehack - I could not have been happier. This was by far the simplest car buying experience I have ever had and that is in thanks to Quentin. He was able to secure a 2020 BMW X3 for us at a great price and was kind enough to answer all of my many questions and concerns while we went through this process. Additionally, the dealer we went to was great too! No surprises, no stress and most importantly no second guessing as to whether or not I got a good price. So excited to use his service again and recommend Quentin to my friends and family.

Thanks Quentin!

2 Likes

@rnl13

Ronnie, As always it was a pleasure dealing with you and your family. Hopefully, they enjoy the new RXL!! Definitely the best option this month!

Best,
Quentin

@emiltav

Emil,

It was great dealing with you, enjoy the new S60!!! Really a great car for the money!

Best,
Quentin

@jchun656

Jin,

It was great dealing with you. Hopefully you didnā€™t have any issues at the dealerā€“its never happened that we have two people with the same exact name (and no relation) pickup the same brand car within 12hrs of each other. Definitely a first.

The V60 is an awesome car, enjoy!!

Best,
Quentin

1 Like

@mschafer618

Michael,

Thank you so much for that kind review! It was great dealing with you and Mike, enjoy the new X3, I know it took a second for us to get, so thank you for bearing with us!

Enjoy it in good health!

Best,
Quentin

Last Saturday I picked up my X7, which Quentin assisted me with. I want to say he was easy to work with and everything was easy and smooth, how a car buying experience should be. Even picking up the car it was pretty simple and easy process.

Thanks Quentin, and Iā€™m enjoying the ride.

@kyo

Thanks Karl, It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy the new X7!

Looks super cool with the black rims, hides the dirt (my OCD self coming out)!!

1 Like

Yeah the rims are actually growing on me, they do look really cool. Thanks again.

Just picked up this beauty. 2020 Audi S5, Tango Red with the Black Optic pkg, Premium Plus, Sport pkg, nappa leather, navigation pkg, carbon inlays, B&O sound, cold weather pkg. Was a good surprise to see the Audi ring option installed even though the sticker did not mention it (now standard maybe?).

I had a great experience working with Quentin. He was very professional, answered my many questions and helped setup an out of state registration as well. There were no surprises at the dealership and all the paperwork reflected the numbers Quentin had shared earlier. I have leased 2 BMWā€™s and 2 Audiā€™s in the past and this has been the most stress free and easy transaction ever. In and out of the dealership in less than an hour, no negotiations with the dealer or the dreaded F&I department! Highly recommend Quentinā€™s services!

4 Likes

Today our X7 was delivered, which Quentin assisted me with. I want to say he was a pleasure to work with and everything was easy and smooth, how a car buying experience should be. Thank you!

6 Likes

@avant, Sachin,

:fire: :fire: :fire: Car!! Definetly once of the nicer specs Iā€™ve sold this month. Enjoy the vehicle in good health and many thanks for trusting us with the purchase of your new vehicle!

Thank you again!
Quentin

@myerstheman Ryan,

Thank you for trusting us with the purchase of your new BMW!! Looks great with the metallic white and the black rims!!

Enjoy the vehicle, and donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Best,
Quentin

This was my first time using a broker and I can honestly say it was the simplest car buying experience I have ever had. He was able to get me a 2020 Mercedes E350. Quentin took care of everything. There were some discrepancies with the numbers at the dealership, so I called Quinten. No joke less then 5 minutes later Quentin worked his magic by calling the manager and I was back to the original price he had gotten me. It was awesome!! Honestly, it is a great feeling just sitting back and letting Quentin take care of any issues. I will never again lease any car without using him. I look forward to using his services again in the future and will recommend Quentin to my friends and family. Thanks again Quentin for all your efforts in getting me such a great deal!

4 Likes