Car Shipping Companies

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone can recommend any solid car transportation companies they know about or have used in the past?

Looking to get a car shipped from Kansas to NYC.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shipping companies?

Hi. I wanted to buy a Chevy Camaro. Now I have the opportunity to buy it. This is Camaro 2012. I found the car in Henderson, Nevada, but the car’s not moving, and I need to use enclosed car shipping companies to get him to Los-Angeles. Maybe someone knows a good enclosed car shipping company?

1 Like

Last month I used a car shipping service, and I can tell you that there is a lot of information about this topic on the Internet. Heres an article about [enclosed car shipping](https://movewheels.com/blog-post/top-enclosed-car-shipping-companies/). I advise you, dont greedy and be quick to don`t agree to the cheap offers. To avoid unnecessary problems better to pay a little more and be sure that your car is safe. In addition, if you hire a private carrier, you can check his FMCSA license.

Thanks for your help, I’ll read your article, see if I can find what I need.

This question gets asked frequently. You will find lots of recommendations in other threads by using the search function.

It’s a non running 2012. Why enclosed?

And they always get closed because they always get spammed.

Hi All. Looking to ship a sedan from New Jersey to Las Vegas, NV.

Does anyone know of any reliable companies they have used in the past?

I did a few google searches and I am getting quotes between 1200-1500.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking to ship in the next week or so.

Thanks,
Manny

Did you search?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5