Car Shipping Companies

I 2nd this, these ‘cheap guys’ are just someone who can post on the shipping ‘Trading Site’ and offer the solo shippers a price, which means you get solo guys who are really bottom barrel and it’s such a hit for miss.

Even Houston Crosta (YT) has issues with these guys and he’s shipping 100k super cars.

1 Like

Americanlogistics and promptlogistics both have good reviews.
Where can I find companies that ship in house? Shiply and uShip did the exact same thing

The in-house ones are often big money since they specialize in luxury/exotic/classics. McCollister Auto Transport, Reliable Carriers, Horseless Carriage are a few. Shepard Auto does but they are mostly Midwest only from my experience. We use Fisher Shipping too, but they are more of a broker.

5 Likes

Which site is this?

This was shiply or uship. They are pretty much the same

Thx. 10 10 10

Finding a reliable shipping service has been the most clusterfudge experience ever.
Over 50 quotes from various brokers, ranging from $300 to $1900. Some with reviews, some no reviews, some good reviews, aggregated from half a dozen websites.

I woudn’t mind some consolidating in this space.

1 Like

Just remember that ‘Brokers’ are guys that ‘cruise the bidding sites’, so they can pick bad ones as easily as anyone else. They bid a rate, and if the shipper (the real one) takes it, it’s the shipper and not the broker who is doing the bad job.

Yup, thats what makes it more frustrating.

2 Likes

I was expecting it to say

with the [5 star rated] Transport Company as a replaceable field…lol.

What are you shipping?

Mach-E , from OR to CA

Even if it’s Portland to San Diego that’s a rather enjoyable drive as long as you shift over to 15 instead of staying on 5.

Guys, if anyone is looking for a solid shipping broker, I recommend Mr. Chris from DTDT LTD. He’s already moved 3 cars for me, and any time I’ve had an issue, he has been right there for me.

Highly recommended.

917-528-1619

4 Likes

Any reliable contact who can ship from St.Louis,MO to San Diego, CA?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Anyone ship a car recently?

9175281619 Chris
Tell him Eduardo sent you

1 Like