Calling all Hackrs

Some of the deals are $0/month – seriously, it was insane. If you look at some of the sheets, the depreciation cost went negative so they are “paying you” to drive their cars (not really) but you get the idea

ahhh seems like a unicorn to me in the tri state area…in 2014 decent deals came around mothers day, wondering if i should wait? itching for a hackr deal :smiley:

mikeset, FWIW, I just had my inspection on my 2014 Honda Civic that I’m about to turn in and it wasn’t too bad. Turns out they don’t charge for lost keys. Scratches under a certain length (I think 1inch, but not sure, guy said he wasn’t allowed to tell) don’t count. I did have hail damage, but that will be covered by my $1500 waiver.

Note, the waiver has gone to $500 for Honda’s with their newer lease contact. They also added a $350 turn in-fee. You can get the turn-in fee waived and the $500 extended to $1000 if you lease your next Honda (loyalty loop basically).

I also had some minor stains on the interior (that I suspect would simply shampoo out) that I’m not being charged for.

this is good to hear, thanks for sharing. i hope im covered in the 1500, i think 2014 was the last year before they implemented the disposition fee. i still have to double check my lease to make sure i dont have one. ill check for minor interior stains and just ‘resolve’ them out.

seems like deal link by @max_g is the best one so far…looking for hyundai elantra/sonata deals as well seems like someone got one under 100 last month.

having trouble finding a dealership under 130 for this with 0 down

so it seems like many hackrs are saying better deals might be avail in may/june (qtr end). im still open to closing on something if it makes sense since i already watched 3k cut down to 1500 on lease conquest (still hurts).

please please please if you guys come across anything sexy send it my way

did you look at the other posts

LOL who has a OLDSMOBILE, HUMMER, Saturn or Pontiac lease still!?!? Who also leases a car from 2008 rofl 9 years old???

Rebate MF Months Residual %
1,950 0.00045 24 64
1,950 0.00045 27 62
1,950 0.00072 36 55
1,950 0.00072 39 53
1,950 0.00098 42 50
1,950 0.00098 48 45
Lease Consumer Specials

GM Competitive Lease Private Offer	**1,500**	
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program	**1,000**		
American Farm Bureau Member Special Offer	**500**
GM Lease Loyalty Private Offer	**500**

Here are the incentives for April on the Cruze LT.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet

• List item

Thanks for clearing up the MF and rebate programs, appreciate it!

given your extensive experience do you believe there is a good chance for a similar offer come end of the qtr (june)?

best i have seen is the one posted above in the tri-state area

an offer similar to what? the 3k Asian lease rebate?
I was serious when I posted we’d never seen anything like it and probably wont again.
GM had a 13 year high is inventory that needed to be sold and march is a traditionally slow month. If you missed it, forget that you ever saw it. lol

ahhhhh ok guess i will have to forget…on to the $1500 competitive lease offer deals!

1 Like

niceee! 2k better than 1500 :slight_smile:

wonder if they will try to remove other rebates to get to 1500. will be contacting shortly. thanks!

dealerships cant change rebates. they are probably advertising 2k dealer discount, or combining two other rebates you already get or something sneaky lol. What crazy advertising. The one thing for sure is they can’t offer you rebates that chevy doesn’t offer.

I took a 5 year lease on a 2008 CPO left over in 2012. You have problem?

interesting, that was my hunch as well, good to have confirmation. will just make me look at the fine print even more. thanks!

Any updates?..

not yet, just scheduled the inspection with Honda for next week. i luckily got an appt, they are completely booked until even after my return date. also, for the life of me can’t locate the lease so i will have to go to the dealership to pick up a copy (they will not email me a copy).

but from the research done so far it’s looking like i will have to take a trip to princeton chevy. was looking at the elantra as well but seems like it will be around 30% more than the cruze.

Side q: can i return the car to any honda dealership, it is just required to get the end of lease appraisal done before then? there is about 19700 miles on the car now. Hope the equity will offset the damages if it exceeds $1500 https://www.yogile.com/14civiclx/41m/share/?vsc=81e8b161