Cadillac Lyriq EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

I’m hounded every other day by Caddy dealers over low-trim Lyriqs without SuperCruise. They must have a bunch of their lots and a few are still trying to bless them. I reached out to these dealers maybe 4-6 months when the first wave of Debut Editions arrived (all presold) and heard silence until now.

I am seeing 24’s with AWD, but no S/C, at MSRP already. Also pushing a 24mo lease term – but the payment is still ugly

Oh the payments are very ugly. Caddy is just bumping the RV up $7500 and the MF is equivalent to 9.3% or something. It’s still $900-1000/month for a $65K car.

1 Like

This is the best offer I’ve seen so far;

24 Lyric Tech AWD
$65115 MSRP
$1500 charging installation credit
$500 DAS $798/mo

Although… I can’t quite get the LH calculator anywhere close to this.

1 Like

$5k coupon makes this much better, especially if this is 24 months.

this is quite too much imho if a $63k car lease is about $800 per month when you may pretty much get a $85k q8 or eqe at similar monthly rates or close enough

Where are you seeing this?

I have been quoted an MF/RV to the tune of
0.0098 and 70 for 36 months 10k

The buy rate is 0.00309 on all trims.

I believe that buy rate is only on 24-month leases, right?

The one I posted is for 36 months.

That is 23.5% apr. That’s insane.

Sheesh, I’d love to see that deal structure. Just for shits and gigs. I’ve never seen a rate that high before :laughing:

You can, everything you need is in the calculator.

I meant to say an actual lease quote from a dealer while trying to keep a straight face :smiley:

I highly doubt any dealer can mark up the MF by 300%. Maybe they quoted a different bank, but still - 0.0098? Or maybe they quoted the corresponding marked up APR %.

Keep that credit and do all things necessary to get these rigs into 1% territory. It’d be compelling for $650 ish a month.

1 Like

My dealer told me that some guy bought 8 Tech 1 (cheapest) for his limo service. Here is one of his “for hire” in the wild, I guess. At Home Depot :grin:

3 Likes

I have two Lyriq orders… one from March 2022 and another May 2022… neither have been scheduled.

I didn’t expect Lyriq orders to take longer than Rivian ones but here we are.

These legacy brands are figuring out scaling EV production is quite difficult. At least you aren’t waiting for a Hummer EV. They delivered 2 units in Q1 and 47 in Q2, for a grand total of 49 sold units in 6 months.