Cadillac Lyriq EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

A couple have been listed on Cars&bids. One sold for $66k. The other was a no sale, bid up to $66k. Debut Editions, both had 400miles or less.

I know a dealer offering them at $1500 under MSRP. Not sure who is buying at these crazy prices with AWD coming soon.

1 Like

i finally saw one the other day! god is it UGLY. i completely forgot about it until i saw this thread but i’m definitely cancelling my deposit.

$100 vs. $15k flip. Hmmm…

yeah good luck with that one sparky.

With $7,500 plus $5,000 credit for switch from 23 to 24 on the AWD with the supercruise? I’ll take my chances for $100 lol

I saw a Lyriq on the highway and the back was so ugly. Thinking of canceling my order (which probably will never arrive anyway)

Heh yea it’s been 2 years now since I placed my order. At this point, I don’t have any real expectation of ever receiving it so I haven’t bothered to cancel it.

Just because this is about Cadillac…

2 Likes

I got that in my inbox earlier today. What a joke. They can’t even build cars that they took orders on 2 years ago.

6 Likes

I got this too. I can’t believe they keep announcing more of these EVs with barely any delivered and no real news about the ones that are supposed to be coming soon (Silverado EV).

3 Likes

I saw my first Lyriq in a strip mall parking lot recently.

It looks like an electric shaver.

4 Likes

It’s kinda funny/ironic really. Who would have thought that across all of the EV makers, including the startups, GM might be the worst at actually building their new EV models.

1 Like

What’s funnier to me is that they are hellbent on killing the one electric car that they are able to make at some sort of scale.

4 Likes

more ugly cars for @ursus to flip to all these customers who will just be DYING to buy them second hand.

^^^^^^^^^☝️

homer simpson GIF

I need more information about the $5000 credit, my dealer says there is no such rebate for anyone who was moved from 2023 to 2024 model.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it didn’t look ugly when I saw it in person last year at an event organized by Cadillac. It was well built, with good quality materials, and looked fine for a Cadillac. Depends on what you compare it to, but I think it looks fine, and the others who were there thought the same.

Having test drove the Lryiq 2x last year, I really want it. I also want the Hummer EV SUV, but unfortunately GM is not serious about EVs. They are a marketing ploy for the stock price.

I wouldn’t waste my time trying to get a Lyriq. The lease is atrocious on them too