Cadillac Lyriq EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

:smiley:

Are you saying no f…g way?

1 Like

where I can see the 5k rebate?

so a loss after taxes, title, registration costs

2 Likes

Possibly eligible for tax credit so the seller pocketed $6K I suspect. Debut Edition MSRP is only $59K plus destination.

Just as I got intrigued by the idea of the EQS/EQE lol

2 Likes

Just got my email to build the 2024. Do we think there will be meat on the bone? Thinking a tech trim with minimal options.

Life Drowning GIF

2 Likes

MMR for lux is 74k built one with a 67 sticker, dam. I assume leases are through GM financial who doesn’t allow 3rd party buyouts according to the wiki.

The 3rd party restriction sure don’t help
But I don’t see anyone “oh I’m going to pay over msrp for a lyric” :thinking:

1 Like

who knows at this point? maybe for 24’ they’ll pass on the 7500 for leases with better rates.

1 Like

Sat in a Lyric recently. To be honest I wasn’t that impressed. Not sure why I was expecting more, the pictures make it look a lot nicer than it is. It is the typical Cadillac build materials…“good from far, far from good”.

2 Likes

Got same email today, not sure what to do.

Got same email - local dealer said no mark up but if the reservation is for a 2023, there is a $5k rebate for it. Can anybody confirm the $5k rebate?

I submitted a base build just waiting to hear from dealer to confirm final pricing before moving forward. Want to see if there’s a markup and if the rebate is being passed through.

Just confirmed with my dealer - this is TRUE! Makes this much more interesting if there is also $7,500

4 Likes

It is not listed in email about 5k right?

No. Most likely will be a rebate with the MSRP as on the site.

Confirmed order with dealer, went up to the luxury 1 trim 67k which was 4k more than tech. Figured there would be more mmr data since tech trim is new.

Going back and forth on this…

1 Like

Got confirmation for my order from GM. Went with Sport 2 at $71K

2 Likes