[CA-SoCal] 2023 Tesla Model 3 Lease Terms

New to the LeaseHackr forums but I’m considering leasing a 2023 Tesla Model 3 and I’m trying to evaluate the terms and what, if anything, is able to, or should, be negotiated.
I’d appreciate any and all feedback and insight for those with knowledge on leasing Tesla.

Leasing Terms:
MSRP: $41,630 (per Edmunds)
Sale Price: $39,030
Down Payment: $0
Term: 24 months
Annual Milage: 10,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $613/month
Due at Signing: $1,308 + $1,390 (destination fee)

If it’s through Tesla, there’s nothing to negotiate because they don’t. And there is no buyout option with a Tesla lease. WYSIWYG

Better play is to buy, especially if you qualify for the federal tax credit.

IMO the better play is to skip Tesla and lease one of those awesome EV or PHEV deals coming out of Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volvo, Jeep, Toyota, etc etc etc.

You are in CA so you should be looking into CVRP/CVAP in addition to Federal Rebate.

See this link for optimal strategy.

CVAP is closed after 4-5 weeks of opening

Grab one of my low Ioniqs instead, comes with 2 years of free charging for a better vehicle

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-hyundai-kia-lease-and-purchase-deals-august-very-low-ev-leases/413676/309?u=jeff_beachcitiesauto

1 Like

I’d skip Tesla if i were you. They’re charging infrastructure second to none but other than that you can get something better. Ride is so stiff you’ll quickly get tired of it. Ioniq 5 or Ioniq 6 would be a better choice. Only issue is very few dealers are willing to play ball. If you can find a broker who is responsive and not judgmental when you inquire, that would be the way to go.

Tesla is the new accord/Camry but that is doing the Japanese brands a disservice

1 Like

Then it’s definitely time to buy TSLA!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.