Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

I can do MSRP which on it is considered aggressive on it, no discounts

Yes of course, please call/text 310-405-3507

Curious to know if the GV70 Electric pricing is available? I saw it at 2 dealers this weekend but not a ton of inventory

Hey Jeff

Is this avaialble for Dallas TX ? 75243 ?

2023 Ioniq5 SEL AWD :battery: :zap:

MSRP: $52900

$2000 due at signing + $695 Broker Fee

24/10k - $360 plus tax

Do the Ioniq 5 quotes here already include the $7500 rebates passed through? Thank you!

man… if only i qualify for hyundai loyalty… would so do the 24/12k… im in the market but that $100 price difference for not qualifying kills the deal for me

3 Likes

Why can’t they accept Kia as well :joy: :sob:

Maybe we can buy a used hyundai from carmax then return after qualifying for hyundai loyalty? :rofl:

Would love to get into a 2023 Ioniq6 SEL soon
@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto - Any way we can do more security dep. to get closer to Loyalty numbers? (don’t have Hyundai in family) I can do 36/10K or 24/10K

I read the fine print it must be at commencement of the program. So unless a dealer will look the other way, just saying. I’m in the same boat and trying to think of any option I can to get the loyalty cause it’s killing me knowing I’m missing out, and like wtf do they not have conquest. Don’t they know every bolt sold in 2020 thanks to Ethan is coming to an end. Lol.

1 Like

I would interested in what can be done to get closer to the numbers with loyalty. I mean can someone even tell
Me what is required to prove loyalty? Can I just say I live in that house hold and this is my dad. Just complete all the paper to reflect that address. Then just do an address change down the road.

Ioniq 6 limited numbers please

Need active registration slip and the address you register to has to match the address on the registration slip

Hello
Are the Ioniq and Ev6 deals available to Washington residents? Willing to pick/ship.

Sorry California only

Is there white kona ev for 36 months option?

The Hyundai Loyalty only work on the ioniq6?

1 Like

Just picked up a Ioniq 5 SEL that Jeff worked with me on. Great experience! Jeff was very helpful walking me through my first lease!

5 Likes

Looking for 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL Premium (Gas) for purchase in Washington

This is tempting. I wish these had more range. Nice deal!