[For CA] Purchase 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD $31,970 + TTL Potential $26,XXX w TAX

I didn’t expect to be buying this…… but @BYGFEET got me AGAIN!
I had applied for CVAP for the Mirai but the 2 approved dealers Longo and Toyota of Santa Monica had to sell it for under $45,000 no way that was happening. So I bought the Mirai discounted anyways.
I get an email yesterday that my CVAP was approved. I looked thru it and saw Tesla was on the list, happened to have a base white at my local dealer called them up and asked how it worked and the SA said yeah we will apply it instant and you can take delivery tomorrow.
So here we are………this car will be a backup to the Mirai for my wife…as I use public transportation and drive my sc300 on rainy days

Below I’ll attach the break down with loan information, I’m going to end up paying off the loans as soon as it funds.

I qualified for CVAP $7,500 which is a grant to buy a plug in/fuel cell/electric (the new Prius prime would of been nice but I don’t think I could get for MSRP in CA) and it came off the price

I added my brother as a co owner so he can apply for CVRP and receive the $2,000 rebate.

Also CVAP gives a level 2 charger installed or a portable charger and a $1,000 EVGO card to use along with the $7,500

Not sure how federal taxes works but I might have to file jointly for the first time to take advantage of the $7,500

So if I stack everything together my TCO all in on the vehicle would be

$35,948.98 OTD - $2,000 - $7,500 = $26,448.98 with taxes

I figure I could sell it after I fulfill the 30 month ownership for CVAP/CVRP and basically drove/owned it for FREE or minimal loss

I don’t own a Rolex but my Pokémon watch from 13 years ago will do

51 Likes

congrats!! What else you got planned? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That Pokémon watch is way cooler than a Rolex

3 Likes

Where does the Price Adjustment -$2410 come from?

1 Like

Inventory unit

@Harry657ha paystub was real
LH got me thinking I can afford a gt2/3/4rs……

@bilalfaruqi gotta catch ‘em all

1 Like

Did you get the 3months free supercharging?

1 Like

I believe so I placed the “order” yesterday and it started yesterday

How do I check ?

1 Like

I hope you have a better experience with yours than I had with mine. I imagine it becomes a bit easier to overlook the interior quality when you’re paying Toyota Corolla prices. Enjoy the new ride!

4 Likes

This is my 3rd one……
First one was trash
2nd was ok

Now for effective a corolla I shouldn’t complain….
The Mirai so much nicer

1 Like

I took delivery today

Didn’t realize any discount off MSRP was possible for a Tesla. Been looking at a Model Y since CO upping tax credit to $5K on July 1st. Does any in stock unit qualify for $2410 off?

You should get it. Your patient zero here. Would talk with your SA.

They are blowing out old inventory before model changes.
Discounts keep getting bigger as we approach EOQ.

4 Likes

im seeing 500 off on the current model Y in stock
the X/S has 5k off?

@z0lt3c i did ask they were clueless, said give it 24 hours/ email me if you do not get it

1 Like

X/S non-plaid just boosted to $7500 off.

1 Like

Seeing things like this almost makes me think its worth to live in CA. Crazy deal especially for a 2023.

2 Likes

nice deal!

1 Like

If the Mirai doesn’t convince you to move out here, I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

Unless you don’t qualify for any of this stuff and are just paying for it.

2 Likes

Well it’s a good thing I was joking then.

1 Like