Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

Drive to Simpson get the Buick encore deal as shown on Ads. $2950~ all in one payment around $123 per month including tax. Not sure if we can do better, but I think it is already very good.

Right now, I leased 3 cars: 2 chevy and 1 Buick

1. Chevy volt (MRSP: $36,725) 36 months/10K miles – $152/month after CA rebate ($3000 + 500 special vins + basic incentives)
  2. Chevy Equinox (MSRP $26,740) 24 months/10K miles – $1800 all in one payment ($3000 + $1500 special vin + basic incentives)
  3. Buick Encore (MSRP $25,290) 24 months/10K miles – $2950~ all in one payment ($3000 + basic incentives)

Is there any deal available if I don’t have any current leases (GM or non-GM)?

If you are looking for cheap cheap lease and don’t have any lease currently, taking over someone’s lease might be the cheapest way to get cheap monthly payment.

Well, here is the deal - I own two cars. I bought Volvo XC90 this year and have a 2012 BMW 325i. Both paid off. Looking to lease a cheap commuter car as my round trip commute is 55 miles. These deals make me just want to just lease a new one…lol…sign GM is losing money on customers like me :slight_smile:

if I’m not mistaken, you have to be leasing a competitive brand to qualify for the conquest rebates, not own it. But I could be wrong…

Well, you will need to insure it though.

My condolences …:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s not possible - the Buick is only available at this price if you have a non GM lease. Fake news?

Got $138/month for an Encore Preferred with metallic paint from Dublin Buick. $0 due at signing, 10k miles. Can post the details if anyone is interested. Seems like they rolled all the extra fees into the monthly to give $0 drive off :no_mouth:

Does your payment include sales tax ?

Yes, without it’s about $126.

looks pretty good with the extra cost of the paint. congrats !

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: !

Congrats, What was the MSRP of your Encore?

So my local dealer just got back to me with their “Absolute Best Price”. What you all think. :slight_smile:

crazy stupid high lol

Shitty discount and they seem to be missing some lease cash (might not be available in your area). Lease cash should be 1075 CCR + 1500 select market CCR + 3000 lease conquest = 5575 total.

What dealership is this so we all know who to avoid in the futuee

Evidently the Labor Day incentives are over( the $3k competitor and $2k loyalty deal).

From what I can see, both the competitor and the loyalty incentive is now $1500. However there is a reference to an (additional ?) $2k private offer. How you get the private offer is unspecified. Does anyone have any info on it ?

Congrats to everyone who got an encore in the low 100. As master blaster mentioned, the Labor Day 3k incentive is over, so see you next time :slight_smile: