Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

Eg Buick Encore …

Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.
$199/month for 39 months.
$3,509 due at signing (after all offers).

$509 due at signing for Current Lessees of 2008 or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)*.

=====
Combine 3k conquest with up to 15% off on BUick encore @ around 25k MSSRP, you could be looking at sub 100 lease deals …

3 Likes

Is there a way you can itemize your deal?

20 characters long …

3k conquest is confirmed. Please review other Buick encore threads for sample deals.

Does it matter how many months I still have left on my lease?

Here’s the first sub-$100 deal I have seen advertised for the last 2 or 3 months. This is from Tustin Buick in California. This is a $0 down deal - just tax and license and dealer fees.

2 Likes

What does Buick define as competitive?

“Only customers with a current 2008 or newer non-gm (i.e., non-Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, or Saturn) passenger car or light duty truck lease are eligible for this offer. This offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household.”

1 Like

Hi, @adamcar does Toyota fall into that grouping also? Thanks :smile:

It seems to me that any non GM lease qualifies for the $3,000.

We need to check the fine print of the lease conquest. I think it will only work for lease that expires within 6 months.

I checked everywhere I could that is available to the public and did not see any such restriction. Only a GM dealer would know more …

That is all the GM/buick website says: No restriction on months, expiration, brand (except non GM) -----
*Current Lessees of 2008 or newer non-GM vehicles must show proof of ownership.

I contacted a dealership. No such length restriction on the competitive lease.

Were you able to tease a sub $100 encore deal from them?
The 3k conquest with no restrictions is the best GM conquest deal I have seen so far …

I don’t need another car nor do I have any interest in a Buick. But for $100/mo, I almost feel like getting one for the hell of it.

1 Like

Check @MAsterblaster Terrain post with 3k Conquest on the Terrain SLE and I am sure you will be tempted …

Wow for $100/mo … I’ll grab it just for some long distance travel… cheaper than rental car!

1 Like

What is a realistic monthly payment after taxes and fees? $140/month?

Take $99 and add sales tax.
Don’t ever pay any doc fees or any other junk fees.

1 Like

Sales tax depends on your zip code. Where I live the sales tax is 8.25%. So your $99/month payment would be around $107. I’ll ballpark the tax (on the rebates) and license and dealer fees at $500 which if you amortize it over the lease is around another $21 for an all-in total of $128/month (or so).

• Your Mileage may vary !