Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

I think we as a collective hackr community failed. Nobody got a $0 drive off sub $100 lease.

I myself am ashamed, i expect better of us :sunglasses:

don’t worry. $59 Cruzes are right round the corner - 3 months to go till Dec

let’s aim for true $0 cruze leases…including $0 drive-off and $0 payments … we are only limited by our imagination :rofl:

What about me?:))) $132 with tax 24/15k. zero drive off and only 23 payments remain :slight_smile:

Do you really think Cruzes will be that cheap in a few months, or are you mostly joking? lol I was going to lease something soon, but if I can get a <$140 cruze, I’d be willing to wait.

That’s what happened last year. GM blew Cruzes out for well under $100 IN DEC. No guarantees but I am sure there will be another deal soon. I am also banking on $99 Bolt leases in Dec but that one seems far fetched right now unless Tesla pulls the rabbit out of the hat and starts making 10k model 3 a month …

I can wait a bit, but not sure I want to wait unitl Dec, esp if uncertain what the deals will be. I have a feeling I will end up buying a Civic this month.

I can’t predict Cruze sales for sure, but you are correct - my crystal ball also says you will be driving a Civic soon since you can’t afford to wait till December

Just waiting to see what the deals are this month. Edmunds hasnt been updating the factors yet.

The best deals can be had if you have 2-3 months to shop around as incentives, deals, sales etc change quite a bit

I have until nov or dec. I came very close to buying a civic last month, and then later a Optima LX 1.6T w/ valuepkg.

Those two cars are still strong possibilities this month, esp if the lease cash improved.

I would have been ok with this Encore deal, but I want a car that does 0-60 in 8.5s or less.

Cruze sales in August were down 26% compared to 2016. At this rate GM will soon be paying me $100/mo to lease one :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: MSRP was $25,685, after all incentives and discounts capitalized cost was $18,731

I believe it. The Chevy dealers wanted almost $300/mth for Cruze LTs. lol I could get the Optima LX 1.6t with leather for $269.

remember the cruze blow out was an end of model scenario…a complete redesigned cruze was replacing it…wont be the case this time around

My brother lives in a small apartment building/house (4 apartments). The dealer would take his landlords lease as proof in the same household.

Is there a crazy deal on civics right now? I was looking through threads but didn’t see anything recent.

Not sure there will be any crazy deals on this model civic. I think it may be selling too well. It is a great car.

LOL [20 char…]

What if the dealer takes pga or other fake certificates with made up names? :slight_smile:

1 Like