Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

A lot of hidden fee… so the down still need to add around $1000 of drive off…

I did the deal last night at Simpson Buick. It took two hours including the test drive. Most of the time was waiting for them to get the car from a nearby lot and the paperwork. It was a straightforward deal.

Leasehackr Calculator

4 Likes

What’s the name of the person you dealt with?

My initial contact was Ali Ahmed, the sales manager. He handed me off to Martin Ochoa, a salesperson.

@vdo2000 says “0$ drive off” but then some registration/doc fees etc…was that all rolled in and you had truly $0 drive offs?

BTW…i didn’t know but Buick dispo fee of $495 is pretty hefty

It was zero drive off. Everything was rolled into the lease.

My total cost of the lease is $128 ($119 + $9 tax) x 23 = $2944.

1 Like

All GM leases have a disposition fee now. As I recall Chevrolet is “only” $395 and Cadillac is ~$595

Enjoy the car ! I’ll bet they lease quite a few at that price.

1 Like

@Masterblaster

they’re clearly using the dispo fee as a profit center with those high fees not for it’s intended purpose of covering some cost to prep it back for resale/paperwork etc.

great deal, congrats! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Its interesting to see how different dealers find different ways to have the deal done.

In my case, there was a lesser discount on the selling price and total rebates were $4575. But then they just put like 2k downpayment “paid in cash” which of course was never collected from me…

And then when I asked if I could do a one pay lease they said that their software system is not set up. Which is BS I am sure. But he knew that I would not walk away from the deal I was getting…

Let me guess, the dealership is drowning in debt and doing what they did allows them to float $2k over to the OM.

Smoke and mirrors !

1 Like

The disposition fee will be waived if you buy or lease another GM when you turn it in or purchase it at lease termination.

1 Like

who would want a Buick unless they give it away like this?:sunglasses:

The next one would be without all the conquest money so not only will it be a Buick, but it will be a pricy one. Meh!

There is $2,000 Buick & GMC Lease Loyalty Program right now, so not too bad of a difference.

hi mk21327
did you lease an encore yet?
I’m looking for one in Chicagoland area…
I haven’t started my negotiations and was curious where you are at…
Kindly let me know. Thanks!
Susie

1 Like

is it worth getting the premium II for $30-40 more per month?

Premium II has blind spot monitor along with reverse radar notification(or whatever thats called).

Or you guys think stick to the $119 per month for the regular premium?

The premium II will be $150-160 per month plus tax vs. $119 for the standard.

my logic is car is for wife and she will use the reverse and blind spot monitors everyday.

1 Like

another question for the simpson $119 deal, how much would it be for 12k miles??

That’s a question only you can answer. Maybe it’s worth it to you but not someone else and versa vice.

As I recall, at 12k miles/year the residual value drops 1 percent over 2 years. So for a $25,290 MSRP car that would cost you (1% of $25290 ~= $259) over the lease term. $259/24 months ==> ~ $12 extra per month or so.

Going to 15 k miles from there is a similar additional calculation and adds another $12 or so as I recall.

That’s true what you post, but that would add about $40/month to the monthly payment on a 24 month lease compared to someone with a comp lease.

For $40 someone could buy enough cheap tequila to stay drunk for a week !