Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

That’s a good deal. You can assume you would save around 1% on the MF on one pay, so around 150*24 - 400 + tax approx 3.2k + tax

I leased the Encore today from Simpson. $128/month with taxes included. No driveoff. No problem with honoring the ads. Highly recommended. Ask for Chris.

Good deal, congrats!!

congrats! glad that they are honoring the ads!

Did you have a non GM vehicle, or a Chevy?

Pretty sure he has a non GM lease, or else he can’t get that $3000 incentive.

I have a Kia Optima Hybrid Plugin that I leased less than 30 days ago lol.

Doesn’t GM give you GAP insurance as part of the lease ? That is my understanding. Other OEM’s are different though.

When I leased my 17’ Encore (from Simpson) in March, I was able to reduce my payment somewhat by doing a 1-pay lease.

Great deal ! Enjoy the car !

Another Buick Encore deal at Simpson’s done! - my friends parents got the advertised deal. Dark Gray. $0 due at signing (sign and drive) $119+tax (9%) for 23 month.

Thanks Hackrs!

2 Likes

You are welcome and nice deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked on autobytel.com so gmc is offering 3k in Rebates on terrain as well? All wheel drive options as well. I’m ready to move on one of these if this is correct. I also have a possible 1250 gm card bonus offer that expires October 31. Anyone see any ads in NY nj? I have a chevy equinox I would turn in early.

The Equinox would not qualify for competitive lease rebate since it is a GM product.

A little off topic. Does the $3K competitive lease rebate apply when leasing a Buick Enclave? I have a Ford Focus lease now and need a large 7 seater to replace our minivan that is getting old.

Got the car advertised price.

$119 plus tax, zero drive off, it was no hassel, but took 4 hours due to them having only one finance manager.
But hey, for $119, all worth it.

Just wanted to say thanks to you again.

Got the advertised terrain deal at Dublin Buick GMC today. 106 after taxes with 999 drive off.

They have the Encore advertised at 88/month with 788 drive off.

Those are down payment not drive off. If you add those title, dealer fee and etc. total fee should be around 1000 before the down payment. So for Terrain, you are looking around $2000 drive off. and for Encore is around $1800 drive off. I called and verified. and I asked if they can match the Simpson’s deal. They say NO.

Well I guess I owe them some money then :slight_smile: because I drove off after paying 999.

1 Like

that’s pretty nice! Who’s the sales person that you deal with? Maybe I can call again and see what they can do.

I have a hyundai sonata lease. But looking to turn in chevy few months early