2017 Buick Encore Preferred 24/10K lease ($119/mo w/$0 drive off for current Buick or GMC lessees) offered by Simpson Buick of Buena Park

What rebates are available:

I’m seeing $1500 comp lease, $1500 bonus ccr and $200 market ccr.

Anything else ?

With 700 Costco, this is an incredible deal.

1 Like

What’s the true cost of this lease? $119x23xsales tax? Says $0 due at signing is it really $0 drive off or not?

Also does it require competitive lease which the ad says $159 or Buick or GMC lease for $119?

True cost for Buick Lesse should be 119*23 + tax - 700 costco or $85 + tax effectively for existing Buick Lessees…

Edit: $495 disposition fee adds another $20 monthly to the lease cost if you are not leasing Buick again …

So you believe that this dealers $0 due at signing is true $0 drive off? I’m not gonna get this car but many dealers will say oh there are $ for drive off also.

What is the rebate for Buick leasees $1500?

Previous people who did the Buick deal at Simpson reported that is was true $0 driveoff. To be fair, you have to add the $495 disposition fee for the Buick if you want the true cost …

Thanks that sounds like a great deal only I have a Chevy lease instead Buick lease

It’s ok. Better enjoy your BOLT :slight_smile:

i got this deal back in june $119+tax at this dealership, it is really 0 out of pocket, all im paying is $130 a month include tax for 23 payment, nothing else

You can turn in for any GM and they will waive the disposition.

1 Like

OH WAIT…do i need a current compeditor lease to get this deal? I dont have a buick but i do have a compeditor lease in household.

does this mean you need both compeditive lease AND current buick to get this deal?

If do, this deal is def NOT hot.

I think competitor lease is $159 and Buick lease is $119

Incentives must have changed from the past. Loyalty incentive is actually better than competitive incentive now.

1 Like

i had competitve lease. and i doubt comp lease and loyalty lease stack. also like jon said, loyalty are less then competitive most of the time

As I recall, the $495 is only if you don’t then lease any GM product - not just Buick.

can the $4000 bonus cash combined with the $1500 comp cash, $1500 CCR and $200 regional CCR ?

I misread the fine print. It’s $119/mo for current Buick or GMC lessees (2012 or newer). I’ve updated the title.

The previous deal was for a competitor lease. I got the deal last time. Thinking of getting this and doing a lease transfer to a relative at six months for the current Encore.

My observation and comments …

The Simpson website suggests that they have exactly 11 2017 Encores’s available at the “special” price. They also have 2018 Encores which don’t qualify for the lowball price.

So unless they have more 2017’s somewhere or can dealer trade for them I suspect that those low priced units units will be going fast. Then, I suppose, it will be some time before the 2018’s are discounted like the 2017s.

Any chance replicating in the midwest? (WI, IL, IN regions)

1 Like