'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

Sort of - we just got on the phone, set a goal and stuck to it.

1 Like

Share some details! Nice looking car. Fat deals to be had on sedans right now.

Hi Just wanna check if you work on deals around SoCal Area? Please pm me (I’m new, can not send message yet :()

Hi @Benedetto, first official post & hope I’m doing this right!

I am inquiring to see if you are able to find car deals in the West Michigan area & are you brand specific only?

(My lease is up on my Scion on 11-1-17 and unsure if I will stay with Toyota or not - for new lease I am hoping to get a crossover just trying to narrow down, etc)

1 Like

Yep - I can work on that side of the state too.

Most brands - some I avoid locally though.

Can you email me please?

Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com

Just wanted to give @Benedetto a shoutout! He’s a really great guy. I had contacted him for help with leasing an E class loaner. He took the time to talk with me, explain the process, and provided great insight on how Auto Makers go about pricing and leasing the cars. He was upfront about not having dealt in North Carolina (where I live) but he was confident that he could get me a reasonable deal. In the end I decided to try negotiating with the dealer on my own. @Benedetto went out of his way to help me and even examined the dealer quotes to find faults. All of the information he provided helped me secure the deal with my local dealer. I will definitely contact him again for my leasing needs. Thanks!

Send him a gift card

1 Like

Good idea! I’ll do that :slight_smile:

We need more upright folks like @Benedetto…cheers!

1 Like

Kudos Ben…20 char

1 Like

What advice does he give that you couldn’t get for free on this forum?

1 Like

What if I gave him that advice for free … ?

3 Likes

Boom …
mike drop :yum:

1 Like

Good on you then, if I fact you were offering your advice for free. However, your post doesn’t say that you actually did give him the advice for free, only what if you did. Well what if you didn’t? If in fact you did give it for free, care to share?

Not harshing on you. It just seems that if one spends the time on this forum and reads the posts and contributes back then everyone here benefits. When that stuff gets outsourced then the forum suffers.

I’m not really sure what you’re saying …

He’s satisfied enough to post on here, that’s got nothing to do w/ me nor me charging him anything.

What if my advice is part of this forum? I do seem to contribute a lot …

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion but I sincerely doubt I’ve made the forum “suffer”.

BTW … this is the marketplace end of the forum … not the share tips part.

4 Likes

Also didn’t he say he didn’t hire me?

1 Like

Do you have any idea how many people just PM directly to ask for [free] help? Not just to @Benedetto. So I guess just reading forum doesn’t really help some to understand everything to make an informed decision.

I had planned to use Ben’s services and may still take advantage of that (for a fee). And while he did not share any specific advice on deals with me he was very professional and candid in the phone conversation we had. Seems to me he is doing good work both here and with his paying clients.

I have nothing against you or brokers in general.

For some they serve a purpose.

But this is a lease hacker forum. To me its like going to a DIY car repair forum and then seeing a bunch of posts from car mechanics offering their repair shop to do the car repairs for you . Kind of defeats the purpose.

Also, did you charge him or not? You seem to be dodging the question through obfuscatory remarks.

IIRC, you had a tiered fee structure, a certain fee for help reviewing info and extra fee for actually getting the lease.

Even if you did give the advice freely, it still begs the question of what advice could you or did you give him, that one couldn’t find out from reading through the forum ?

Who’s avoiding the question?

He said verbatim

Which would mean he didn’t hire me.

Let’s try it this way… anyone can fix their kitchen sink - the plumber still knows more about how it works and why.

I don’t know what your issue is here.