'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

The potholes in Pontiac are almost as bad as the ones in Flint.

@Benedetto can you guys share more info, specifically MF residual and rebates on the Genesis?

@Benedetto How would it work for a lease for a Silverado or Sierra, lease.

Ideal Vehicle is the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 2LZ - crew cab

Think i have something decent on the table but still feel like there may be room.

Live in Virginia but will travel for vehicle or have it shipped.

Is this something you can help with.

Also considering a lease tave over of Sierra Denali - any thoughts?

Shoot me an email?

Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com

Can also do a quick phone call if you’re more keen on that.

586-315-5381

2017 G80 AWD Ultimate (4K miles demo)

MF: .00051
Residual: 26351
Adjusted Cap: 41498
MSRP: 53120
36/15k
$455.37/month

Don’t forget that $1350 protection you just had to have :roll_eyes:

Yep, $9.67/month. Totally worth it for the warranty.

No I meant the crazy protection package they offered you first.

The one you’re on - is worth every cent

One of those wheels alone is ~800

I’d love to here you talk a little about the different protection plans. Do you remember the exact rebates? Also is there a trick to finding demos?

They offered him a snake oil type protection for $1350 and he said no - they said oh no we’ll do it for $1000 now…

He got a really good tire and wheel protection program w/ other offers in w/ it.

@amishp11 had uber plus base programs.

No tricks I know of.

Most people assume programs like these are snake oil but I’ve also seen the value in tire and wheel and key.

It all depends on if the store will sell the program for a reasonable price.

F’n Uber. I couldn’t get it applied to my kia lease last month. Surprised you got it on a genesis.

Hyundai is ok w/ it.

I’ve had sales managers tell me no - some tell me yes.

IIRC the program rules don’t mention only retail.

Just wanted to thank Benedetto for taking the time to speak with me and share a bit of information and suggestions. I emailed him yesterday and he was prompt in responding.

Unfortunately, due to the timing on my current lease ending several months from now, he was very straightforward in letting me know that he doesn’t anticipate being available at that time. However, he still took the time to chat and invited me to contact him if I have questions in the future. So though I can’t comment on the outcome of his service, I would certainly give him thumbs up for my brief customer service experience with him today.

1 Like

It was just the one plan. I passed at 1300, and again at 1000.

A couple minutes later he asked if I would be okay with 350. I said sure, and the rest was paperwork. I didn’t do anything, nor was I expecting another counter.

And the demo was easy, since the 2018 just came it this month, all the sales/general manager demo cars became available for purchase from 2017. Just about everyone I called was selling them to me, whether I asked for it or not.

But I think it was only Ultimate and premium packages, no base models. But I was only interested in the ultimate package anyways.

So for the G80, it was a matter of timing. But my guess is that once of the nicest cars the dealership has probably comes up for demo sale when the new model comes out. I had a similar experience with Acura and the TLX in June. Thankfully that deal fell through as I love this Genesis.

1 Like

Benedetto came through when it was time to get me out of an 84-month loan on a car and back into a lease, making sure the various dealerships I went through did not put things in my butt.

I was able to get the rates I wanted, and guidance on different things dealers try to add to your vehicle’s cost.

Great communicator as well. Explained things clearly and was just nice as hell.

Thank you, @Benedetto!!

1 Like

So 4 is $3200? Haha

Inside joke. Or inside joyride.

Free mileage joyrides are the best joyrides

1 Like

You finally listened to us to get someone professional involved. What did you end up swapping into. You never completed your story.

1 Like