'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

Yes in Tri State @doomtoall81

Btw please pm your fees etc. Thank you

if you don’t mind - I’l just keep it in here and PM you too.

My fee has gone up from the $200 to $250.

Same $100 retainer to look around for deals and $150 on the back, should you decide to go with one of the deals I find.

Do you work deals in the metro Atlanta area?

Do you have an option for out of state buyers (I’m in 33314 South Florida)? Do you delivery to the door and everything completed via mail/email/text/phone?

Yeah but be aware that Georgia has that ad valorem tax so it adds to the price a bit.

Yes on option. No on delivery - I’d just pair you w/ a Florida store.

1 Like

I am looking at trying to get into a Tahoe or Acadia Denali for the 1% rule. Has to have rear seat DVD, heated seats, black or mahogany interior, and preferably silver or white exterior. Based on some posts here, that may be possible for the Acadia? Unfortunately I can’t seem to find one with the above specs.
Lastly, I have an Enclave with 5 payments of $450 left. Buick sent me a pull ahead offer up to $2500. Is that applicable to GMC and Chevy or exclusive to leasing another Buick?

Looking for 24 or 36 months with 12K miles.

Pull ahead is likely just some special flyer that isn’t an actual program.

If you’re finding fringe deals for 1% on here, it’s unlikely you can replicate that in Atlanta.

That Ad Valorem tax really hurts the pricing.

Just going to post this in here too.

Apparently I hit my email quota for Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com. I haven’t been able to receive emails since Thursday evening, as far as i can tell.

I have fixed that issue now and sincerely apologize if I missed anyone or didn’t respond.

I’ve gone down my list and emailed everyone who I think might have sent me something. If I somehow missed, you please email me, PM or post here.

Thanks

Benedetto.

Hey buddy,

I emailed you this morning. I am looking forward to working with you. You have provided a lot of information here! Thanks

Just saw it - I’ll call after I stop getting screamed @ from this Hyundai store… lol.

No problem…make it around noon please if possible eastern time or after

ok on noon …(20)

Hi hackrs. I just decided to work w carsalessnoop as well. Sounded like a nice knowledgeable guy on the phone. Retained him on Friday so anxious to see what he comes up w

Will keep u guys posted but looking at Maserati, Porsche and bmws or Mercedes

So far no real luck yet after week 1

Gran turismo at 5k down and 1650 a month

Panamera at $5k down and $1290 plus tax a month w only 7500 miles a year

I8 at $2000 a month w 4900 drive off

750 demo w 5k down and 1450 a month

Still hopeful something decent comes through

Dave - what are the msrps of those cars? Thanks

@GeeNYC

Porsche - https://www.beverlyhillsporsche.com/inventory/new/Porsche+Panamera+Los+Angeles+California+2017+Black+1119502

i8 http://www.bmwofbeverlyhills.com/new-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing&make=BMW&model=i8&year=2017&search=Coupe

Maserati - http://www.theautogallery.com/new/Maserati/2017-Maserati-GranTurismo-7b060c730a0e0ae75af8e0849142a630.htm

The QP was a ballpark

BMW 750 - http://imgur.com/a/XiKyH

So now here is where the challenge comes in.

When @bmwdave and I spoke on the phone, he asked me to quote six vehicles. I told him I don’t often do that on my initial retainer. I usually do three vehicles since I go out and research the MF, RV and poke around for prices on places that aren’t just LH. I told him I’d charge him retainer x2 to get that info for him and we can go forward from there.

He says, well can you just call six stores and get me six quotes… don’t do any research or what you normally do.

Hence how we have arrived @ the pricing above. I feel like I don’t see the same picture @bmwdave is seeing here.

Now if @bmwdave want’s to pick one vehicle so I can hone in on it, we might be able to do something,

Yes. The six quotes that took one week are worse than some very standard internet deals that takes 20 mins to google. Anyhow hope we can find some decent deals wants we gone down on two cars as I really want to lease something

Read a post on here by someone who says q2 about to end on June 30th so hopefully some good deals coming