'Broker' here, offering my services and advice

Hey Benedetto- Good luck on here. I think you will find success!

For sure this is a tough crowd. Folks need to understand you can still get a great deal on a lease and the dealer/broker can make a small profit (as you said, its a business). Time, customer service, and knowledge is very valuable to everyone.

Benedetto has been a valuable asset across the board on the forum. He works in a transparent manner and looks to strengthen the Forum with his insights. Its not just for profit. I find myself checking in on streams that he is weighing in for my own growth and have learned a great deal. The fees he charges are clear for everyone to see well before working with him and they don’t seem out of line for a landing a great deal.

This Forum is tough. Anyone of the brokers and Sales Consultants using shady tactics would be outed and run out of here from the backlash. Not that my opinion holds much weight here, but he is solid and an asset here.

@Benedetto I have posted last month about finding a deal for Lexus Nx200t F-sport FWD model. I am also from detroit…
I am only looking for this model and would like to purchase not lease. After my research and contacting few dealers(Atlanta area), I got about $5400 discount on a MSRP of $38988 car, is there anything better you can do. I dont mind paying your fee, but need a definite number to move forward or not

Can’t offer you something definitive - however @ $5,400 off I wouldn’t take you on as a client. Not much space for me to add value.

thanks for your prompt reply. The only problem with that is , out of state dealer.
As you might know already, its hard to get FWD from a local dealership in detroit area. AWD is adding significant amount to MSRP

There are really only two Lexus stores here too - both Meade group.

I don’t know about that …

1 Like

yeah, I am willing to drive about 500 miles if we can find a better deal on FWD than that posted

@ $5400 back it’s not feasible for me.

Even if I can save you money - how many hours would it take me to find the deal?

I’ll respectfully pass. Thank you for the opportunity.

Got it, thanks for your promptness

Appreciate it …(20)

LOL! Too funny. I wish I was stacked like that stick figure

The stick figure is now my new desktop background

1 Like

Have to set goals …

Hey Ben,

I signed up for your website/email listing and am looking to use your brokering services in the future. I currently am in a 2014 Infiniti q50a that ends in September 2017. I am looking to get into something new around July 4th since I hear that is generally a good time to catch great discounts. I am working with Infiniti Financial on getting out of this current lease.

July 4th is not really a ‘sale’.

They just rename an incentive and call it something “buzzworthy”.

Let me know when you’re closer to working on a deal.

We can work on putting something together.

1 Like

Thank You for your prompt response. I will let you know when closer buddy.

@Benedetto I am interested in your service. I am in the Chicago market. Do you do work out here?

Yeah - you’re pretty close to me too.

PM over your details, please.

Email if it works better - Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com

1 Like

Do you work with ny/nj dealers in the tri state area. Will keep you on file. Looking to get a lease by August/September for medium size Suv. Thanks.