Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

My suggestion, stop trying

3 Likes

Ffsā€¦ at this point itā€™s like even Geico is recommending that I do this. Sadly, not gonna happen. Iā€™ve found 3 more in the tri state area - if anyone wants leads, let me know!

Edited to add - comparator is an X5 40i

3 Likes

I could be wrong but the ten speed automatic offered with the v8 in the camaro is bad ass as well. Buy whichever you like and Im a giy whise driven manual corvettes for decades.

I wouldnt sweat the few extra dollars to get an automatic v8 camaro even if it lifted your payments 27 dollars a monthā€¦i think its a thousand dollar optionā€¦maybe twoā€¦

That ten soeed automatic is awesome. If it has the 8 speed auto thats plenty of gears too.

Id get the manual as Ive been enjoying them for years. That said i just picked up a c8 with the dct 8 speed automatic and its righteous. The days of calling buyers of automatic transmissions are over,

Manuals are more funā€¦but the computer tech on aitomatics these days make them quicker than most of us enthusiastsā€¦

Lease what you likeā€¦manual or automaticā€¦

287 a month 287 down and if like most of us a couple a grand on the gm credit card makes this deal unbeatable.

Go for it guysā€¦hope this helps!

2 Likes

Ummmmā€¦Your insurance is going down by adding a 455 hp rear wheel drive muscle car to the fleet? Yeah it sounds like the universe is sending you a messagešŸ˜

1 Like

I donā€™t even bother checking insurance down here in Florida before getting a car, it honestly hardly matters. It is outrageous no matter the car. It is all driven by the liability portion, and there are a huge number of uninsured drivers down here (therefore the law abiding considerate residents pick up the tab). I donā€™t even have so much as a parking ticket on my record and it is still painful every six months.

1 Like

What does this look like with a one pay, just out of curiosity.

1 Like

Donā€™t do a one-pay. When it gets warmer you could sell this on SAL for a couple Gā€™s

4 Likes

Why am I considering this.

2 Likes

Why are we all considering thisā€¦I have a two car garage and a two car driveway with no room yet I am spending the morning chasing this downā€¦

3 Likes

Why is everyone acting like this is new? Itā€™s been well known around here for a while now.

7 Likes

Iā€™m estimating $8,730 but thatā€™s including almost $1,000 in Buypower and GM reward incentives.

I think itā€™s the ā€œHot in Clevelandā€ phenomenon. Pickings are pretty slim at the moment on the deal front?

1 Like

That is absolutely true, I have been in a mildly depressed lease hacking state since mid 2019ā€¦

3 Likes

ohā€¦here we goā€¦the games beginā€¦base LT1 with 10 speed auto and optional paint.

1 Like

Not being able to sell/swap a Bolt really handcuffs me. Iā€™d ditch one of them to do something like this, but then Iā€™d be on the hook to pay back that rebate money.

2 Likes

Iā€™m abandoning ship, ceasing the chase :slight_smile: Normally I donā€™t give up so easily, but Iā€™m just not in the mood for the good old-fashioned ā€œchase down all the dealership shenanigansā€ routine today :grin:.

1 Like

write up an offer, send them an offer, if they say yes, go get it. No need to do the old fashioned chase.

Too far offā€¦I have a usual routine I follow to gauge their interest in further negotiating, and they failed that test so no use wasting my time, LOL

Keep in mind you are talking to a guy who likes BMWs for $200sā€¦I donā€™t want to waste the dealerships time either.

1 Like

You may want to ask them again on Wednesday if you are in the Northeast. A foot of snow might change their mind on a RWD sports car :joy:

Hahahaahaha! Mother nature might cooperate in such a manner might she?

I am in Florida, near Tampa, so we donā€™t have any blizzard salesšŸ˜

1 Like