Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

1 Like

That article is hard to read. No link to a dealer site or anything. Its like me pulling a payment out of nowhere.

The article states that the msrp is 36 grand. Its actually 39 payments of 287 a month. 287 down. 10k miles a year and this deal goes on until january 4th.

I would suggest any one interested go for that exact vehicle.

Options tend to depreciate at 100 percent so any add ons could make that deal challenging as dealer inventory drops.

455 hp v8 mandatory for this lease deal. Dont look athe turbo four or the v6. Just the lt1 v8 version.

Id shop hard and fast if you want this low an optioned car. i can assure the low option v8 camaro for 287 a month 287 down is worth every penny.

If I didnt just pick up a brand new c8 z51 fe4 1LT for my daily driver Id be all over this camaro v8 lease at $287 with 287 down…

Any Hackrs in the Philly area interested? Here appears to be a decent candidate:

2 Likes

I found a few lower optioned LT1 V8 cars in my area as well, this is definitely one of the best Camaro lease deals I think we’ve seen in sometime (as these generally just don’t lease all that well).

1 Like

Don’t tempt me. I don’t need a pony car. If I transfer out, it’s stuck in PA.

1 Like

I stumbled upon this last night and well I’m beyond tempted. Need to talk myself out of it. If I cut my trips to Atlantic City in half it’d be easily paid for :sob:

1 Like

What’s the DAS required to get to $287/m?

$287/month for 39 months.

For Eligible Current Lessees:
$287 due at signing (after all offers).**
$0 security deposit.

Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra.

Requires current lease conquest.

https://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals#?requestedPostalcode=17033&vehicleType=all&postalcode=17033&open-panel=camaro:camaro

doxing myself with the ZIP :grin:

2 Likes

I mean your area code is also a dead giveaway :joy:

1 Like

It’s not like it’s in my name :laughing:

1 Like

Someone tell me that this is bad and that I am a bad person for even thinking about using my Buypower rewards to accomplish something like this (Fixed the calculator).

2 Likes

You are a bad person, this is bad. Your wife will kill you.

But big V8, manual???

Look, I’m figuring out how to present this to my dad and insurance agent in the best way possible.

3 Likes

I was looking at the auto because I’m a loser who never learned stick, although there’s a first time for everything if the RV and MF are drastically different between them. I’d most likely need to transfer out of the Jeep, which I don’t think would be difficult. Keep in mind that everything I just said is in Minecraft only.

1 Like

This is excellent, you should do it, we only live once :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

There’s two of these 1lts.

It needs to be an LT1. They’re the ones with the better program.

It is an Lt1, sorry I’m not as knowledgeable with chevy.

1 Like

Wait nevermind, that second incentive doesn’t stack with the first. It’s still a great deal, just not as great. I updated the calculator link, 39 months is indeed the best term by a few dollars.

We should be seeing a slew of these landing in LH’ers driveways over the next few weeks. Has there ever been a Camaro V8 lease deal as good as this one?

I need another car like I need a hole in the head, but I’m already checking with a local dealer to evaluate picking one up.

I know exceedingly little about GM leases, anyone know if Costco, GM supplier, etc. can stack in with this? Before anyone asks no…I have not done any research whatsoever and I want to be spoonfed in this case😀

1 Like