Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

I’m looking at the autos as well, already have one manual transmission car to get my old school kicks…And no one else in my house can drive a stick😩

1 Like

No Costco Camaro incentive. There should be a supplier discount available though. Just a question of how much it is.

Thank you for the reply @ElectricEliminator. I didn’t believe there was Costco, but that was actually one of the questions the sales guy asked me so I wanted to confirm. I do also have supplier, I will see how much that amounts to and report back to the group.

Is now a good time to mention that I have 60,000 GM reward points that I can redeem for a $300 vehicle purchase allowance? :joy:

1 Like

It certainly seems like a good time to use those points :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I do this I’ll transfer out of it before the summer (once I hit 6 months in). I tend to think that a $300 Camaro would easily swap in NJ, but thoughts?

Crap I forgot all about lease swap possibilities, which makes me want to do this even more.

2 Likes

That of course is the catch, these need to be in state swaps. But if this is a sub 300 V8 Camaro, one would imagine in the summertime in New Jersey that would go quick quick quick.

3 Likes

I’m thinking on how swappable this is in PA…

This time of year? 0% swappable.

3 Likes

I should have some numbers from a local dealer here in a bit, will report back what an actual real deal is.

Updated calculator at 10% off with the Conquest incentive, Buypower Earnings and my $300 certificate… GM/Capital One, if you were planning to offer a top-off incentive this year now would be the time to do it.

Mike I’m looking outside my window and it’s snowing today, wed, and thur.

It’ll transfer as fast as you getting that SVR F-Pace.

3 Likes

$247 effective for a V8 Camaro? That is cheapskate @spockvr6 approved✔️

2 Likes

It could be the official winter donut car of hershey sweet. Great marketing tool.

5 Likes

Sub $300 and a tax write off

1 Like

My insurance though…

Shockingly, a 740i would only cost $20/month more than what we’re currently paying. I wonder what the camaro would be.

2 Likes

i pictured you saying that in a Steve Urkel voice and I dont buy it.

I’m shocked at how cheap it is for me to insure in NJ. 25 year old male and only $550 for 6 months. I’m not sure how I’ll talk myself out of this

1 Like

We’re paying 590/6 months for an S60 and V60 CC. 7 Series and S60 bumps that up to 710/6 months. NJ obviously is more expensive but it’s oranges to apples.