Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

Discount was pushed just over 6.1% pre rebates

Pre tax ended up $273

I know the numbers are all above in other posts, but the desking screen may provide more help

This included conquest ($2250 in rebates you see)

What’s nice about this deal is it’s easy to achieve. Just need to find the car.

5 Likes

You are wrong and you are ungrateful. For the guys having problems tryimg to get their dealer to cut the deal a little flexibility as you roll to slightly higher msrp is helpful.

Sticking to your specific analytic when guys cant get their dealer with the car they want to get…

An easy way to move them is as I suggested…

If its too abstract a concept to comprehend I understand you are too selfish and only thinking of yourself.

At the end of the day my meathod of negotiating is only a few dollars off yours and it allows the buyer and the dealer to come to terms amicably.

I understand bringing this to the forum for so many calculation nerds can be sketchy…

The only one being an ass is you.

Some in fact most dealers wont sell a corporate deal all the way down the line including options above and beyond the detailed msrp.

Realizing that and trying to help forum members get a really good deal plus the full cost of a few options that are not included by GM corporate gets more people into a cool 455 hp v8 camaro to enjoy.

Glad I broght this cool deal to the forum and you could just say thank you.

For those that could squeeze a few extra nickels out of a deal so tight the dealer isnt happy your wonderful and get three gold stars

So 5.29% plus the supplier? Looking at the calculator I think I was able to get to 7.1% with the supplier code, it is a cheaper car though.

I honestly don’t understand why you are upset let alone what your point even is.

Are we still trying to claim that dealer installed options on a monroney sticker are not residualized? Or what? I’m so lost.

4 Likes

I honestly didn’t put much thought into it.

it was 289.99 w tax and 289.99 w signing

I like to finish deals with both sides smiling/as friends. Didnt do any of the research/try to push more. Just landed on a number I was comfortable with. $10 more per month wont change my life.

4 Likes

Whats hilarious to me is that you did it that way and I went full Rain Man sperg mode and we both basically ended up at the same price. And I’m not even taking the car :joy:

1 Like

I just threw a lot of flags down on this discussion. LOL.

@Bostoncarconcierge, congrats!! Really really wish I could go down this route with you. Oh well.

1 Like

Honestly, I just called the dealer when I saw one and had a great chat with them. Numbers were fair and gave that one to my client advisor friend from a store I work with. Then, I said, “hey if you have any more, happy to take the same deal and can be flexible. Call me and i’ll give you my card.”

They called me and said this car is in production and as long as I papered in Dec (and car has a VIN by Dec), we’re good to go (even if it arrives 3 weeks later).

4 Likes

Did you have previous rapport with this dealer? I ask because I’ve found it difficult in the past when having to go through a new dealer to establish a level of understanding. It usually takes a bit before they will realize that I have some idea of what I’m talking about.

No sir!

Have called before but never done business w them.

Asked for a quote. Was satisfied.

Asked them to tighten it up just a little and we’re ready to roll.

Then threw down the partial payment and sent ID.

@mllcb42 says it all the time. Once your deliberate about what you’re doing and ready to sign, it’s easier.

When prospects text me and tell me they’re ready to go now, they always get my attention first.

4 Likes

Yeah, not really…

1 Like

Maybe you are, but honestly you are coming over a little douche-y when knowledgeable people point out cracks in your analysis and instead of arguing it intelligently, you start throwing around corvette pics and insults. What’s next? This?

1 Like

Cool. I have a rusty Honda Odyssey, which is also irrelevant. Paid cash money rollin on 17’s. Actually they may be 16’s. Anyway the point is the roof rack was residualized.

5 Likes

The same person who tells people to leave their parents basement posts pics of his corvette?? Jesus the irony lmfao :rofl:

Post the pics of the cigar in your mouth with the bottle girls too while youre at it.

3 Likes

You’re 3 years junior to my father. Also I’ll leave my father’s basement when I feel like I can afford a mortgage :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It will be soon, the mortgage bubble and market will burst when the upcoming administration locks you away for another year. I got cash ready for a few properties that will hit auction.

2 Likes

Everyone here is saving a cool $22/month with their lease h4cking so prob two to three mortys. Kids call 'em mortys now.

3 Likes

Bring that money to Nevada and watch the money roll in!

I got a response from one of the moderators that some of you regulars have notified him that some of my posts upset you… He stated he removed some of the harmful posts so hopefully you can go back to your safe spaces.

Sorry Guys.

Happy holidays

Good luck and for those that took advantage of this crazy deal I posted up about originally

Enjoy that crazy 455 hp rear wheel drive camaro.

tl;dr of your adventure here:

Indeed

Wait what happened to proper communication

I see

4 Likes