Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

It will be soon, the mortgage bubble and market will burst when the upcoming administration locks you away for another year. I got cash ready for a few properties that will hit auction.

2 Likes

Everyone here is saving a cool $22/month with their lease h4cking so prob two to three mortys. Kids call 'em mortys now.

3 Likes

Bring that money to Nevada and watch the money roll in!

I got a response from one of the moderators that some of you regulars have notified him that some of my posts upset youā€¦ He stated he removed some of the harmful posts so hopefully you can go back to your safe spaces.

Sorry Guys.

Happy holidays

Good luck and for those that took advantage of this crazy deal I posted up about originally

Enjoy that crazy 455 hp rear wheel drive camaro.

tl;dr of your adventure here:

Indeed

Wait what happened to proper communication

I see

4 Likes

If you mean roll on the roulette wheel, sunny Atlantic City is a lot closer :sunglasses:

1 Like

To be fair, some lenders have an MRM where the options donā€™t residualize over a certain MSRP. For example, the Cayenne is capped at about $83,000 so any amount over that you are paying for in full.

Nice deal. But why does Canada always get shafted with these lease deals. Saw this post, went to Chevy Canadas website, saw this and got a little bit excited for a minute before I realized it said 1LT and not LT1 :man_facepalming:

Iā€™ll take full responsibility. Posts that are pointless, flat out wrong, and are written with worse spelling and grammar than my 10-yr-old can manage only serve to confuse those who donā€™t know any better. So, yes, I flag them. Thanks for posting a link to a public article. You are a true savior. Please be sure to post up a pic of your next lease where the dealer is charging 100% depreciation on factory options.

6 Likes

Re the car

This is a fantastic deal for anything w this engine. Have it in the Corvette and itā€™s fabulous. Great sound, especially w the performance multi mode exhaust. Also, incredibly efficient when being responsible.

Coupled w the 3:73 gears-the rear end will want to cut loose in first and second gear when you stand on it.

Be careful if you havenā€™t driven a car like this before . Smile when you hear the exhaust. And, like most good ol American cars, enjoy that air conditioning.

10 Likes

Something I was not prepared for when I swapped the last Ford for a Volvo. I donā€™t know why the American manufacturers donā€™t run ad campaigns in summer months just on that.

5 Likes

Is it really that bad in the imports? I mean they do have auto climate, etc.

So how many folks have actually successfully papered this deal so far?

seems like 4-5

We Americans need to cool our fat arses when sipping our 96oz slurpiesā€¦

Wish I could jump on this! Congrats to those that get killer deals on that V8!

What is this wait four hours crap? Is every aspect of life muzzled now by :snowflake:. If you canā€™t get in a friendly debate on a forum, then where can you. Weā€™re all adults no feelings are hurt, remove the face diaper from this thread so we can get back to helping people find deals.

3 Likes

My mom has the V6 convertible, itā€™s a blast to drive. Before she got it I was thrown in a rental V6 coupe when a lease was getting fixed for hail damage, thatā€™s what pushed me for her to get one. I can only imagine how much fun the V8 is. If this program stays in place, they will move a lot of these.

The OPā€™s behavior is appalling and the thread has run its course.

Anyone wanting to share their deal or ask specific questions can do so in those respective subforums.