BostonCarConcierge November Range Rovers- Update 11/14: 2020 Velar P380 HSE R, Disco HSE Lux, and Full Size RR Added!

Based on @Bostoncarconcierge’s response, it seems like someone else beat you to the punch on that car. Why would he let you put down a deposit or submit a credit app if someone else is already in the process of buying the car you are asking about?

I’m sure if the positions were reversed, you wouldn’t want the car sold out from under you either.

I understand. However @Bostoncarconcierge sent me a message saying that I needed an application and deposit and I responded asking for the paperwork so I could fill it out and send deposit. I don’t know how after a few hours of not responding to me someone else was able to obtain an application and send payment when to me there was no response. Just bummed because I did respond and I wanted the car. All good though. Thanks.

For only $150 a month more you can get the full size RR a few posts up :+1:

After you PMd me, I reached out to my dealer contact to confirm availability, and he let me know one of their sales people took a deposit on it.

I’d like to sell all of their cars :slight_smile:

But the reality is, any car that’s posted, is not broker exclusive. Any sales rep can sell it.

People place deposits on cars and don’t follow through often. Especially cars in this class. I’ll keep you in the loop. I’d like to sell it!

Can you send me more information on the the Dark Gray P340s? Interested!

Happy to w a retainer.

Feel free to PM me thanks

is this a 2019 or 2020? p340s gray with 22 inch black wheels

Hey Man!

Theyre all 19s aside from the one called out as a 20.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi, I am in Austin, current lease on Audi Q7 is up in Feb. Looking for a RR, 36M, 12k miles per year. anything available?

Of course. Scroll ^^^^^^^

Hello I have JLR pin for 10% off MSRP can I apply to these deals?

Those are not applicable with these deals.

They are at the discretion of the dealer and my dealers will not accept them.

Thanks for getting back to me!

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge just out of curiosity, why wouldn’t a dealer accept the 10% off? I thought they get reimbursed from JLR or can order another vehicle for inventory?

I guess I don’t understand why a dealer wouldn’t accept it?

1 Like

I don’t know the logistics enough to speak about that particular offer.

@ethanrs may know better? Or, his dealer may accept the 10% on any car?

I just know my dealers said no way on it.

Whats the best term on a sport at 15k miles a year? PM me please if you have any options that would make sense at 15k miles a year.

Thank you.

Are you able to send a spec sheet on the 2020 P380 HSE Grey Velar? I have a quote from a local dealer and just need to see the full list of specs to compare. Thank you!

Where are you based? I want to make sure it is a deal we could put together for month end.

The MSRP is 86xxx

I live in NC

Sent you a PM