Range Rover Sport in Texas

Hi, new to this forum I am in Houston Tx, I have leased a few cars and always looked at my monthly payment and number of months and miles.
Got a Range Rover Sport HSE Deal
MSRP 88,832
Selling price 83,832
36 months 10k
$1310 per month
What do you guys think?
Thanks for your feedback

You could get a Type R for this monthly…

5 Likes

There is a lot of missing information:

What year? 2019? 2020?
What MF?
Term? 33/10k
Due at Signing (DAS)?
Did you pay taxes up front or roll it in?

The discount seems small to me, but LR is hard to get a big discount on.

For me, $1,310 for a $88k vehicle seems way too much for me.

1 Like

Sounds like trash. What were you expecting to hear?

The offer started even higher. I guess I am not that good at negotiating. It’s a 2020. I don’t have the MF or the RV yet. The taxes are rolled over. DAS is $1600
Anybody knows someone that could help out?

@Jona check out @Bostoncarconcierge deals. I’d reach out to him for a RR Sport.

3 Likes

I appreciate it

Do you think you could help me out?

1 Like

Got the MF and residual value at 36mo/ .00193 60%
I thought LR had RV closer to 65%. The APR is also 4.5%. Steep IMO.

1 Like

@Jona The MF & RV for 36/10k = .00118 MF & 60% RV… BUT 33/10k is much better = .00116 MF and 64% RV.

The dealer is jacking up the MF…

2 Likes

Messaging with you on this. Have been swamped but looking over what incentives, rates, etc look like. Not as easy when you don’t have a playbook to reference to.

Outside of PIN deals it’s going to be tough to really get a smoking deal. Tax credits also a good resource to look into.

1 Like

The sales manager is only willing to bring down the MF to .00168.
Do you guys think I could get a better interest rate with a third party leasing company?
Thanks

It’s time to move on to a different dealer, not a different captive.

4 Likes

It’s time to move on to a different dealer, not a different captive.

Totally agree… I personally do not believe in paying the MF mark-up. I mean if you were taking any other loan, would you accept a higher interest rate that you have to based on your credit?

1 Like

If the selling price offsets the markup and low doc fee then it’s all fair game. It’s all in how the levers move.

1 Like

I don’t care how the sausage is made AS LONG AS in the end it costs as much as sausage and not porterhouse. Not the case here.

1 Like

Agreed… But, it’s rare that’s the case with Land Rover.

5% markup and 2% hold in most cases, yeah… There isn’t much room to play so the best and worst deals are often found in demo or otherwise untitled but used vehicles.

What do you expect with that much discount on a sport? lol

Good luck finding that discount and base MF anywhere. Ain’t gonna happen.

I don’t agree… Maybe in your market or at your dealership it won’t happen.

Not only have I seen several deals on LH, but I have a deal on a 2020 RRS HST with more than 5% off and base MF. It just requires leg work and finding the right dealer in your area that is motivated.