BostonCarConcierge November Range Rovers- Update 11/14: 2020 Velar P380 HSE R, Disco HSE Lux, and Full Size RR Added!

Hi, I am in Austin, current lease on Audi Q7 is up in Feb. Looking for a RR, 36M, 12k miles per year. anything available?

Of course. Scroll ^^^^^^^

Hello I have JLR pin for 10% off MSRP can I apply to these deals?

Those are not applicable with these deals.

They are at the discretion of the dealer and my dealers will not accept them.

Thanks for getting back to me!

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge just out of curiosity, why wouldn’t a dealer accept the 10% off? I thought they get reimbursed from JLR or can order another vehicle for inventory?

I guess I don’t understand why a dealer wouldn’t accept it?

1 Like

I don’t know the logistics enough to speak about that particular offer.

@ethanrs may know better? Or, his dealer may accept the 10% on any car?

I just know my dealers said no way on it.

Whats the best term on a sport at 15k miles a year? PM me please if you have any options that would make sense at 15k miles a year.

Thank you.

Are you able to send a spec sheet on the 2020 P380 HSE Grey Velar? I have a quote from a local dealer and just need to see the full list of specs to compare. Thank you!

Where are you based? I want to make sure it is a deal we could put together for month end.

The MSRP is 86xxx

I live in NC

Sent you a PM

It’s a $500 retailer commission and an allocation for replacement. We wont take $500 and an allocation later on prime inventory that we could just sell now and make (sometimes) upwards of 10k on.

Has to make sense. I only really see it being accepted on stale Jaguar inventory.

1 Like

Just curious, why is it every state except California?

1 Like

@ethanrs Cool… Thanks for the explanation. I totally get that if you can make $10k on the vehicle. In my market, I see vehicles sitting on the dealer lots for months on end, so I guess they are more open to accepting the PIN (two dealers have told me that they would accept it for any vehicle on their lot except for SVR units).

1 Like

That’s awesome! Definitely take advantage of it while you can.

None of my dealers will accept it for RRs. One of those dealers also still has 5 brand new 2017s on the lot. Full sizes too.

1 Like

Hi

Would I have to pick up the car from Boston?? I live in NJ

All cars are picked up in MA or can be shipped on customer dime

What kind of deal can you do on a low $60’s Discovery Landmark similar to this build?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=535906137&zip=06830&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D06830%26listingTypes%3DNEW%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceDESC%26maxPrice%3D65000%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D50%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DDISCOV%26makeCodeList%3DROV%26searchRadius%3D500%26trimCodeList%3DDISCOV%7CLandmark&listingTypes=NEW&numRecords=25&maxPrice=65000&firstRecord=50&modelCodeList=DISCOV&makeCodeList=ROV&searchRadius=500&makeCode1=ROV&modelCode1=DISCOV&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing

1 Like

Any FF Range deals?