šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Overdue shoutout to Mike for helping get a Tacoma for my son. Dealer was very professional from start to finish and even delivered it.

Thanks again Mike!

1 Like

Wanted to give a shoutout to Mike as well (btw Mike its Ryan who got the X1 loaner)

At the beginning I started by going to a number of different websites like Truecar and then I tried emailing dealerships to see what deals they would offer. I was hesitant to go the lease broker route because I didnt know anything about but I felt I was doing a ton of work. My coworker told me that if I could find a good broker it would be far easier to do it through one. After researching here I felt Mike would be the best route and he didnt disappoint! He was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable. In a matter of days we worked out the deal and I rode a train up to Massachusetts and drove the car back down. Thanks Mike for making it so easy to get a great deal on a beautiful car!

1 Like

Hey Folks,

Effective tomorrow, 3/24 @ noon, there will be no car sales originating in MA, until 4/7, at a minimum.

I want to thank the LH community for enabling me to pursue a true passion of mine.

I canā€™t wait for us, as a nation, to come out successful on the other end of this. For now, letā€™s all be safe, enjoy time with our families and loved ones, and when timing allows, carry on as we were.

This is the news as of now unless some sort of loophole is found. Clarification: Even if some dealers do find one, I will not be conducting business during this time to promote proper precautions so we can recover from this as soon as possible.

My best to all of you,
Mike

17 Likes

Iā€™m a little late in posting this, especially since Mike is taking some time off, but thought Iā€™d post a review before I completely forget to.

Mike reached out to me after I asked for a lease review for a Volvo. I was initially wary because itā€™s the internet but after researching lease brokers and reading these reviews we started looking at cars. We were able to find the car I wanted and the lease details were better than anything I was being offered locally.

Working with the dealership was incredibly easy, they came through with exactly what I was quoted and the whole transaction was smooth. When I got the car home I noticed there was a chip of paint missing on one of the doors, missed it when i accepted the car because it was raining, but the dealership is making sure thatā€™s covered when I turn it in.

Overall it was a really great experience. Mikeā€™s a very communicative guy and knows how to make it an easy transaction. If Iā€™m looking to lease again after this Iā€™ll definitely be talking to him.

Shoutout to @Bostoncarconcierge for hooking up my brother with a sweet deal! 2020 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road. :heart_eyes: His service was unquestionable and exceeded my brothers and Iā€™s expectation! Iā€™ve never even met the guyā€¦in person haha.

Long story short my brother lives in GA and Iā€™m in CA. My brotherā€™s English is not the greatest so Mike was willing to filter all communications to me to relay to my brother. Super plus for his patience!! Due to coronavirus, it took longer than expected for my brother to receive the car after the contract was signed and payment was sent SOOOOO Mike offered to cover the first months payment for the lease. What an incredible gesture. From there, I have no doubt to refer him to any friends and family. Heā€™s extremely responsive (daily updates), so know if youā€™re in the market for a car, Mike gotchu from start to finish even if thereā€™s a language barrier or time difference :wink:

Awesome experience. Thanks Mike =D

8 Likes

Shutout to @Bostoncarconcierge for hooking us up with an XC90, saved us a good chunk on the monthly fee and the downpayment. 5/5 stars! He was prompt, deal was done within a few days! The dealer came, delivered for car and took our old one. The only way to lease a car!

Adding another very satisfied review for Mikeā€™s services! Even with COVID-19 lockdowns going on he helped my wife and I get a new Tacoma TRD Sport for an awesome price way below even SR5 prices the dealers near me were offering.

He happily answered all of the questions we had before we committed to buying, and checked in regularly to make sure everything was going smoothly in terms of signing the contracts and getting the truck delivered. It really was as simple as picking a truck, signing paperwork, and getting it delivered straight to our door.

Thanks again!
Ben

4 Likes

@Mort Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry it took me so long to reply here. Not my usual style! I hope you are doing great and everyone in the family is staying safe. I also hope youā€™re getting some nice relaxing quarantine time down the cape!

Thanks @Ryan123123! Again-Super embarassed it took me this long to write back. I hope you and the family are doing great at this time. It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am always appreciative of working with such great people. You made the process just as easy on my end and I thank you for that. I hope the X1 is still serving you well! That was a sick deal :slight_smile:

Hey Luke!

Speaking about lateā€¦my goodness this is lame of me.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to help you with the V60CC! I absolutely love that car and hope you are thoroughly enjoying it. It was such a great process working with you and I really hope we get an opportunity to work together again in the future. That car is just awesome and I hope itā€™s bringing you many miles of smiles! Sorry I had to.

Take care man and be safe!
Mike

Well this was a FUN one! You must be one of the most patient people I have ever met (and your brother) and I am so thankful we were able to get this deal done, despite a move, a pandemic, a chicken farm, and what else? haha

I hope your brother is still enjoying the truck down there in GA! You my friend, are a rockstar and he should pay you a broker fee too!

Hey Alex!

I want to thank you and your wife again for the opportunity on the XC90. I am so thankful for your business and was excited to save you thousands of dollars over your previous quote. If you guys ever need anything donā€™t hesitate to reach out, especially because we live so close.

Thanks!
Mike

Hey Ben!

Thank you again so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I canā€™t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys and I am thrilled we were able to get you this awesome truck for such a stellar price. I wish you guys the best on your move. Good luck with everything!
Mike

So, this review is so unbelievably overdue Iā€™m actually half embarrassed to be writing it. Last year Mike did an absolutely exceptional job helping me lease a TRD Off-Road Tacoma here in New England. He helped me navigate the entire process, including some tricky DMV logistics. Based on his knowledge of the vehicle he even suggested I go with a color I never would have chosen, but which ended up looking amazing on this particular vehicle/trim. You could tell the folks at the dealership respected him and enjoyed working with him and it showed in the customer service they extended to me in turn.

Such a nice guy with such a professional and patient disposition. I couldnā€™t be happier to log back in to find his operation continuing to thrive.

This was not my first leasing experience, but it was by far my best. Thanks again Mike!

1 Like

Thanks Patrick!

2 Likes

A sincere thank you to the LH community for an incredible May and congratulations to all of the members who took delivery of their new cars this month!

I truly appreciate those who trusted me to help them secure their deals. It was such a pleasure and I am lucky to have become friends with many of you along the way.

One other thing I must make note of, is my appreciation for how patient folks have been waiting for their cars. It is incredibly kind of you all to understand the situation and take it one step at a time. I know waiting is not fun or easy so I sincerely thank you.

12 Likes

Mike (@Bostoncarconcierge) is a really great guy and an incredible broker. Iā€™ve fought for good deals on my own before using leasehackr principles (a few times actually), but this was my first experience using a broker.

It exceeded every expectation I could have imagined. Prompt feedback, clear and detailed communication; and a willingness to put you first and really not settle. The amount of time saved was huge and to avoid the whole car buying dance and all the downsides to that (my wifeā€™s told me sheā€™s seen me making fists underneath salesman tables) is priceless. Canā€™t recommend him enough. This truly is next level car shopping.

We were able to get a beautiful T6 XC90 (pic below):

3 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to Mike for the easiest car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had. No haggling, amazing deal, love the car. Mike communicated with me through the whole process and answered every question concisely and accurately. Not needing to play the song and dance with dealerships was such a relief for my time, wallet, and sanity!!

5 Likes

Hey Adam!

I sincerely want to thank you again for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you on making this a great surprise for the Mrs. Swaps are usually so easy but Iā€™ve never seen anything quite like what we went through together. I appreciate you sticking with it and remaining a gentleman the entire time. Itā€™s folks like you that make this business so fun.

I hope you guys enjoy the beautiful new ride for many miles to come.

Thank you!
Mike