šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Hey Matt!

Thank you again for being such a pleasure to work with and congratulations on your gorgeous new X2 M-Sport. I absolutely love that build, especially with the red gut to really set it off.

Always love working with such nice clients like yourself, especially when local (Hockomock league local).

Hopefully once all this passes we can grab a beer!

Thanks again
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just a note that I am behind on responding to folks at the moment. Also, I am moving next week, so the delays will most likely continue.

I will get back to everyone and appreciate your patience.

Best,
Mike

3 Likes

Hi everyone - just wanted to post my review. Had a great experience :slight_smile: and leased a lovely 330 Xi at a great price. A real pleasure to work with and helped me get a better deal than Iā€™ve gotten over 30 leases and 20 years.

2 Likes

Thank you so much and congrats Noor!

It was truly a pleasure to work with you and I canā€™t wait to grab a beer down the south shore when life gets back to normal.

I rarely see this in red/beige but oh my, is it stunning!

Seriously-it was such a fun deal to work with you. Thanks for being such a gentleman.

Hope to talk soon!
Mike

2 Likes

Hello all, big shout out to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge for helping me score this Jeep for my daughter. Great vehicle and appreciate his help. Look forward to working with him again!

2 Likes

Thank you Matt!

Congrats on the sweet new ride sir :slight_smile:

Appreciate you thinking of me and happy you were able to work closely with such a great dealer!

Another awesome experience with @Bostoncarconcierge to report :smile:

Mike assisted me with a new Volvo V60CC this past week and I will be a repeat customer for all of my future leases!
I reached out to him on Wednesday (which coincidentally was also his moving day!) and Iā€™m really not sure how he responds to emails as quickly as he does.
He answered all of my questions and concerns. Yesterday I did all of the paperwork and by the afternoon was driving home in my amazing new car.

Thanks again for everything Mike, we will reach out again in September for the next one!

Had an absolute happy experience working with Mike @Bostoncarconcierge. Would highly recommend! Given this is my first time leasing a car and I had no idea what MF, DAS, and residual are, Mike was every step along the way to answer any of my questions with incredible patience. There were some bumps along the way with Volvo dealers adjusting their inventory, and the price ultimately increased as a result. Mike simply made me confident that I am still getting the best price available. Personally, choosing a broker you can place your trust in is the most important criterion, and Mile is the kind you can put 100% trust in! It was a Saturday when we went to the dealer to sign the paperwork, to pass time off on the couch, I had a great time chatting with Mike about random topics! So if you are into chatting, Mike is an even better choice. Also, there was no time during the process that I was pressured into choosing a car or making a deal. I almost had a feeling of ā€œMy fee is always refundableā€ is mentioned 100 times more than ā€œare you ready to buy a car yet?ā€. Definitely worth the fee to skip the real life duels at the dealerships.

Here is a picture of the Volvo XC90 T6M Mike got for us. So far it has been an amazing vehicle. My son loves the new second row booster seat.Going to be a long time Volvo fan now!

-Mike (not the Boston #1 Mike)

1 Like

Mike (@Bostoncarconcierge) was an absolute pleasure to work with! I just picked up my Volvo XC60 T6M and the process was an absolute breeze. He responded immediately to my first message and was responsive immediately to any questions or concerns throughout the car buying process. He has a great relationship with the dealers he works with and I felt confident I was getting the best price possible without the typical pain that comes along with going to the dealer yourself. I cannot imagine ever going to the dealer again - as long as Mike continues to work in the New England area. I am planning on telling everyone I know about how simple and easy he made the process. His small fee is well worth the price!

Here is a pic of the car Mike got for us. Love it already!

-Also Mike from Boston

1 Like

Canā€™t say enough good things about Mike. So rather than echoing the thoughts of everyone above Iā€™ll just say the deal was great, easy to work with everyone and the car is amazing to drive! Yes I was the one who said ā€œthis car drives nicer than my E class and my father in laws M550ā€.

Thanks again. Now to get a new car for the wifeā€¦

2 Likes

Another happy customer here! It was a pleasure working with Mike on my husbandā€™s new Volvo XC40 lease. Heā€™s very friendly, responsive, and always happy to answer all questions (and I had plenty). The process was seamless ā€“ Mike made arrangements for us to visit the dealer for a test drive, and taking delivery was fast and easy. I hope to work with Mike again when my own carā€™s lease matures in August. I highly recommend BostonCarConcierge!

A big thank you to everyone for a wonderful June! I was lucky enough to meet so many new and kind people this month. Despite slower response times due to a move, I appreciate those who chose to work with me!

Thank you to the folks who took time out of their day to write a review above. I promise to reply to each of you individually very soon!

Very thankful for this community!

3 Likes

I have just had an excellent experience leasing a 2020 Volvo XC40 through Mike this past week. I watched Mikeā€™s work online for a while, and it became quickly clear that people really liked him ā€“ and that he has great contacts with dealers to access a lot of cars. I told him the specs I wanted via FB, then a phone call. The explanations were clear and direct. He was very responsive to what I wanted but no pressure. He also quoted a price from a dealer Iā€™d not even heard of that was well below anything Iā€™d heard from dealers Iā€™d spoken with. He did the negotiating, and I just went and signed. I just had to negotiate the up-sell insurance extras at the end, and Mike and I even role-played that (usually one of the worst aspects of leasing). The dealer delivered the car to me. Great experience all around. I highly recommend Mikeā€™s services. Thanks, Mike!

2 Likes

Hey Ed!

I am so sorry this took me way too long to write. I want to thank you for such a terrific experience. You were such a pleasure to work with and made things so easy on my end and the dealerā€™s end. We truly appreciate it. So happy we were able to land a great deal on such a stunner of a car. Thanks for the opportunity my friend. Hope you had a great 4th.

Best,
Mike

Hey Mike!

LOVE the thundah grey, sir. I had such a great time working with you and appreciate how kind you were during the process. The car you chose is absolutely stunning and I am thrilled we were able to navigate such a great deal on it.

Definitely wishing you guys the best in the future and hope we can stay in touch. Thanks again for choosing to work with me.

Best,
Mike

Hey Mike!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you. I really appreciate it and am thankful to have earned your business. I am pumped you were able to snag such a gorgeous XC60 with all of the applicable rebates (I guess thatā€™s a plus of med school :slight_smile: ). Also, the dealer and I both appreciate you making it so easy on us as well. You were such a pleasure to work with and that is not always the case.

My best to you, sir!

Mike

Alex-

What can I say----finally someone took advantage of the insane deal on this stunner of a car. I was starting to think of taking it myself so I could be assured it went to a good home. Thankfully it did!

I was driving around Hull this weekend looking for the bursting blue but didnā€™t see it. Hopefully we can grab a beer and lobster roll when all this stuff passes.

Thanks again for the opportunity and for going to the DMV in RI!

Best,
Mike

Hi @Gemini4!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and for choosing to work with me. It was such a pleasure and I am so happy you ended up in a beautiful XC40. I have been lucky to work with a handful of incredibly kind clients lately :slight_smile: You and your husband made the search and process fun-which is exactly what it should be.

I hope to catch you on the patio at Branch Line some time!

Be Well,
Mike

1 Like

Hey Jim!

I hope you had a terrific 4th, my friend.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you. The owner of the dealership even commented on how much he appreciated your patience and kindness.

Wishing you the best with your new XC40 and I look forward to an opportunity to work with you in the future.

Thanks!
Mike

I messaged Mike on Instagram on June 15th. He asked where I am located. I say MD. 5 days later I write again to follow up. He says something about the DMV. I ask for an explanation and he doesnā€™t respond. I donā€™t go on IG much so I message on FB on June 23rd to ask if we can arrange for a phone call. He wrote back pretty fast to ask which state Iā€™d be registering in. I said MD and he said heā€™d have to check with his dealer about it and heā€™d let me know. I wait a day and follow up. Then he BLOCKED ME on Facebook. That is so rude and so unprofessional. I did nothing to deserve that other than try to hire him for his services.