šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

@Bostoncarconcierge just helped me secure a new 2020 TRD OffRoad Tacoma Premium and I could not be happier with the deal or the service that Mike provides. I had been lurking for months and months and watching the deals he has been posting. Once he posted his latest Tacoma deals, I decided it was time to see what this process was all about. First off, Mike is so responsive that it was as if he was at the dealer with me. I went in for one truck, then picked another trim, only to go back to the original truck I went in for and Mike made it all so easy. I am used to going to the dealer for hours and hours and tirelessly negotiating with the sales guy, GM, etc. Not anymore, I will only use Mike going forward. I take pride in some of the deals I have negotiated in the past, and I couldnā€™t scratch the surface of this this deal on my own. His fee is worth every penny, I canā€™t recommend him and the service he provides enough.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review @tfitz777! It couldnā€™t have been more of a pleasure to work with you and I am thrilled you decided to go with the Off Road Premium in cement. That truck is an absolute beauty and I know youā€™ll love the options. I also think itā€™ll take our Massachusetts potholes much better than the sport suspension :slight_smile: Best of luck with the new ride! Donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Canā€™t wait for pics.

I first messaged Mike in November of 2019 because my old Subaru was on its last legs and I was getting desperate for a new vehicle. I had been trying to lease a Toyota Tacoma for 4 months on my own and I was struggling to find a dealership that would take me seriously. Every time I went into a dealership I was met with aggression and insane prices. This all changed when I met Mike.

Mike is one of the most professional people I have ever met. Whenever I was concerned, Mike was there to put my mind at ease. He is transparent, honest and makes sure that you know exactly what is going on at all times. Not only did Mike find me the exact truck that I wanted, he beat everyoneā€™s prices. He genuinely cared about me and making sure that I was completely satisfied throughout the process. In fact, even after taking delivery of my new Tacoma Mike has been texting me, making sure that I havenā€™t had any problems.

Mike is unmatched in professionalism, compassion, and service. Mike fought tirelessly to make sure that everything was done right. As long as I am leasing cars I will be using @Bostoncarconcierge to get all of my vehicles. I have already recommended Mike to all of my friends and family. You will love working with Mike.

Mike, thanks again man.

-Ethan

2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road

4 Likes

Hey Ethan!

Thank you again so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review.

I canā€™t thank you enough for your patience and professionalism during this process. It was truly a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you. Iā€™m so thrilled we finally got you the right truck for the right deal. You deserve it man.

Keep doing what youā€™re doing in the engineering world and design some cool stuff we can lease in 10+ years :slight_smile:

Best of luck my man and thank you again for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Hi Folks!

Just a heads up that my replies on Monday and Tuesday (24/25) will be much slower than usual as I will be away.

Thanks,
Mike

Another great experience with Mike to report.

The whole process was super easy, with Mike taking the time to source the best for car with the dealer, while I sat back on vacation!

Upon return the experience with the dealer was great too and all so much simpler than having to do the leg work and negotiation yourself. They then made as much effort as possible to get me the car as soon as they could, delivering it to my work.

I now have a sexy long roof sitting on my drive!

8 Likes

For someone who had a perception that Lease does not make any sense from a financial perspective, leased a dream car without changing any financial flow or lifestyle changes.

I was able to get my dream car, that is the specific color and package I wanted. Mike went a long way not only to find me this car but also to educate me on all the leasing parameters and also to make sure the folks at the end of the sales took good care of me. Awesome and satisfying experience and I owe it all to Mike!
Mike, thank you so much for all the help!

Anyone in the New England area, I highly recommend working with Mike.

My new baby M. BMW M340Xi in Potomac Blue

12 Likes

Loving the Colour and plate as an Everton fan! 87 wouldā€™ve been slightly better though

Hey Ben!

I wanted to say thank you again for choosing to work with me and being such a pleasure. Some deals and clients are just plain fun. You made this extremely easy and even the sales rep/finance manager commented on how great you and your family are. I appreciate that very much.

Absolutely love the V60 CC we were able to swap in for you! The color combo and wheels are tremendous. Also, happy to have a fellow long roofer on the forum.

Have a great weekend sir!
Mike

Hey Jeff!

That car man!!! Itā€™s :fire: especially in :portugal: blue.

It was such a pleasure to work with you through this process. Iā€™ll be honest-I was nervous about inventory initially. But, I am thrilled we were able to pull this off in the exact spec you wanted. You remained incredibly patient while we waited 2 weeks for the car to come out of the demo fleet, and made the process extremely easy and fun.

I wish you the best and hope you enjoy the car every day.

Thanks again!
Mike

@Bostoncarconcierge is incredible to work with. We connected yesterday to discuss what I was looking for and 24 hours later I was at the dealership signing the paperwork exactly as expected. Mike arranged a fantastic deal and the folks at the dealership couldnā€™t have been any easier to work with (and were incredibly patient with my kids being fussy). The XC90 he arranged for us is a great fit and I think we will really enjoy it. Without question I will be calling Mike in 3 years to arrange my next transaction, and will be referring him to all of my friends and family. Thanks again, Mike!

Hey Doug!

What a pleasure it was to work with you, sir. I am thrilled we were able to put something together and I hope you are loving the new car. The color combo on your Volvo is my absolute favorite. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you in the future and staying in contact.

Thanks so much!
Mike

Absolutely fantastic experience with Mike in all aspects. I reached out to him a few weeks ago as my Father was in the market for a new Taco since his RAV4 lease was ending and he had so many questions. I cant even calculate how many but Mike answered them all within minutes and with no problem at all, he was happy to help. Even a few times late at night I would send a message expecting a reply in the morning and got one back a few minutes later. He kept going back and forth between a base off road and a fully loaded one so trust me when I say, there were A LOT of questions. Absolutely top notch work from Mike.

Unfortunately the model my father decided on was not in stock but Mike set up a dealer transfer for us. Which did take a little longer than he had anticipated but he was updating me daily, sometimes hourly of the progress. I could not have asked for better service. ALSO at the same time he was quoting different volvos for my father in law (whos since decided to hold off) but still, it was doing double the work and never broke a sweat. My father received his Cement Taco Off-Road Premium with LED and Tech on Tuesday this week and has not stopped smiling about it.

I honestly cant say enough good things about Mike and I will be reaching back out in a few years when mine and my wifeā€™s leases are up. Hands down, the easiest process I have ever had getting a car. Mikes an awesome guy, I cant recommend him enough, you wont regret it!

Thank you for everything!

1 Like

**** THANK YOU MIKE!!! ****
We picked up our factory ordered BMW X2 M35i from a Mass dealer last week. Without mike, this simply wouldnā€™t have been possible.
I had no idea you could get such an incredible deal on a custom ordered vehicle - built to our exact specifications in Germany.
Mike made the whole process painless, answered all my dozens of questions, stayed in touch with the dealership throughout - and most importantly got us an incredible deal. He even looked over all the paperwork after we signed to make sure everything was above board and that there were no dirty dealership tricks I might have overlooked.
He then got the dealer to agree to loan us dealer plates so we could take the car to Maine to register, after the dealer initially refused.
This is the first time using a broker. I will never lease a car without one again. Saves money, and saves a lot of time and hassle and heartburn!
If you have any qualms about using a broker - donā€™t! There simply is no way you will get a better deal on your own. Yes, it costs a little but if money, but you will save big in the long run!

Highly, highly recommend Mike. Thanks for an awesome experience, and we love our rocket ship :rocket:

2 Likes

I got in contact with Mike about 2 weeks ago. Iā€™m local to him as well. Start to finish the process was probably about 3-4 days. I hadnā€™t leased before and was considering it after occasionally skimming this forum over the years. I was looking to either buy a 2-3 year old CPO or do a lease if the numbers were right. I had a 2012 SUV that I owned and needed to sell first. It was in great condition but was just under 100k miles. I was looking for a slightly larger SUV. First he pointed me in the right direction to get a solid buy offer on the car. I was surprised how good the offer was and how easy it was to work Carvana. I also got offers from Vroom and KBB, but Carvana was the best by quite a bit.

Next, I decided I wanted to see what kind of deal we could work on a Volvo XC90 after taking a look at one in person and going for a spin. Iā€™m still impressed with how great it drives and accelerates with only a 2.0L! Eventually I found a loaner car at the Volvo dealership he works with that I really liked the configuration of. Black on black with a black headliner, T6, six seat, polestar tuning, advanced package, heated wheel/seats, protection package, runing boards, and 21" wheels. We kicked some numbers back and forth and he made what I think was a pretty aggressive offer on the car. The vehicle had 4,000 miles on it, and an MSRP of about $69,500. He made the deal at $600/mo for 36 months and 10k miles a year with MSDā€™s. I ended up bumping up to 12k for about $22 more a month.

The process was fast and easy. Mike was responsive to questions over text, email, and calls. The process at the dealership was very smooth and straightforward. There wasnā€™t any high pressure BS. There were two upsells that Mike told me about ahead of time, which were a damage waiver and a wheel and tire road hazard. I did get the wheel and tire option and negotiated it down a good bit. I felt the road hazard coverage was worth it with 21" wheels on the car. If it had the 19" wheels I wouldnā€™t have bothered.

Overall I would rate Mike and the dealership he works with a 10. I will absolutely be recommending him to friends of mine. They canā€™t believe the car I got for the money. His services are well worth the $400 he charges. I donā€™t think I would have located or gotten this deal working on my own. Thanks again Mike, I will be back!

2 Likes

A few pictures of the new ride. I think itā€™s a good looking family wagon.

5 Likes

Hey Anthony!

Finally getting to this reply and I truly cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It could not have been more of a pleasure to work with you to get your dads new truck. He literally picked the most sought after spec and I am thrilled we were (finally) able to deliver. You could not have been more kind to work with during the entire process and I am grateful for that.

My best to you!
Mike

2 Likes

Hey Johannes!

I want to thank you again so much for taking the time to write this great review. It means so much to me. I was getting nervous about allocations of the X2 m35 when we first started looking, but so happy we were able to nail down a dealer who was able to play ball. Despite a few bumps from a new sales associate, I appreciate how positive you remained throughout the entire process. Itā€™s folks like yourself who make doing this work so much fun and enjoyable. The custom orders are always a blast and I hope your wife is enjoying the car thoroughly. Maybe for the next one, you can pick it up at the Welt :wink:

Thank you!
Mike

1 Like

Hey Eric!

I want to thank you so much for writing such kind words about your experience. It was a blast finding this deal for you! The entire process was both fun and educational due to your incredible knowledge of anything with electronics or an engine. I am willing to bet you will remain my only client that has his own wheel balancer :slight_smile:

Seriously, thoughā€¦thank you for the opportunity and I am thrilled you got such an incredible deal on a beautiful and well equipped car. Itā€™s amazing what the accessories like the illuminated running boards can do to take a vehicle thatā€™s already gorgeous, to the next level.

I promise to have your cargo mat before month end :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend man,
Mike

1 Like