šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

@Davey Thank you for taking the time to write!

Your comments are most appreciated and I am grateful to meet and work with folks like yourself on this forum.

I hope you are your wife are enjoying the Volvo and wish you guys the best this holiday season. I cannot think of a better car to tackle the upcoming winter :slight_smile:

Thank you again! I am very grateful, sir.

Mike

Hey Folks!

For the remainder of the year, deals are for New England registrations only with the exception of Volvo and BMW loaners. Volvoā€™s can still go anywhere but CA. BMW loaners can go anywhere for another week.

https://www.milbank.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/shutterstock_213705673.jpg

ā€œ New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Itā€™s known for its Colonial past, Atlantic coastline, changing autumn foliage and forested mountains. Boston, Massachusetts, the regionā€™s hub, pre-dates the American Revolution, and its Freedom Trail passes sites that were critical to the nationā€™s founding.ā€

2 Likes

Hi LH Community,

Been meaning to write this for a while. I used Mike at Boston Car Concierge to lease an XC90 earlier this year. It couldnā€™t have been easier, he was easy to work with and since it was my first time using a broker,
I had a ton of questions which he answered. Better yet, he got me a fantastic deal - to the point where friends canā€™t believe how cheap I was able to get my car for.

My parents needed another car and I used Mike again and he helped my dad get a fantastic deal as well on a Maxda. He will always be my first text when friends/family need a car. Thanks Mike!

1 Like

Brian I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write this.

Working with you on the Volvo deal was such a pleasure and i am thrilled you got such a terrific deal in October. You couldnā€™t have made it any easier or more enjoyable for me.

I also want to thank you so much for the Mazda business for your family. So happy you got to take advantage of the best CX5 pricing in New England.

Happy Holidays Sir!

Thanks again-I appreciate you!

Have a great holiday everyone!

Officially shutting it down until Thursday morning.

Enjoy time with your family!

6 Likes

I didnā€™t actually end up buying a car through Mike, but wanted to make sure everyone knew how outgoing and helpful he was throughout the process. Mike gave me some great unbiased opinions on car choices and even steered me away from a model when the leases just werenā€™t offering the best value.

He ended up recommending another broker and I honestly couldnā€™t be more happy after initially reaching out to him. Mike stayed in contact throughout the process, even when it was clear that I would end up paying someone else a broker fee and ultimately helped me make a good decision and end up with a killer deal (through a recommended broker closer to home).

1 Like

Another unbelievable awesome deal with Mike!!! BMW X-7 , smooth as always and just an unbelievable deal for a loaded v8 model. Thanks Mike!! Happy new year :confetti_ball::fireworks:

5 Likes

Looking good guys!

1 Like

Youā€™re the best, Jim!

I could not be happier for you, brother!

So thrilled this awesome car/deal went to you!

2 Likes

The guy on the left is the sales rep from the dealer :slight_smile:

Iā€™m far too ugly for any picture with a car that pretty. Canā€™t bring the average down.

3 Likes

Thank you all for an incredibly strong finish to 2019! I appreciate the support and knowledge gained through this forum in addition to the business.

This is a truly unique and powerful community. Thank you to Michael and all of the trusted hackers as well.

Iā€™m going to take Saturday and Sunday off to spend time with family. PMs will not be responded to during this time.

As a reminder, I will be away on business in India from 1/11 to 1/18. Will do my best to be responsive during that time.

5 Likes

Starting lease hacking in India :smiley:.

1 Like

Of alllllll the people in the LH community, there are many others who would be much more qualified than me to do that :slight_smile:

My lease on a 2017 Tacoma SR5 was coming due in a few months. I started checking on line sources on leases and literally stumbled onto Leasehacker.com. I began to review many of the articles and read the forums.
Some of the deals mentioned seemed to good to be true. Being inherently skeptical I followed the post and read all the reviews. As my lease was coming to a close I reached out to BostonCarConcierge. When he laid out the particulars for a 2020 Tacoma Sport model for almost $100 a month less than my current lease I was sold. A few back and forth text and long story short I took delivery of a Voodoo Blue Sport this week,
I know may people would be skeptical and nervous to go this route but I vouch for Mike as a stand up honest guy. I have spent my last hours ever negotiating vehicles purchases and Iā€™ll be reaching out to Mike in a few months when it time for my wifeā€™s car.

1 Like

Hey Gary!

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a nice review. It could not have been more of a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate your patience as we experimented with Ally for the first time and got you into a terrific truck at an insane price.

I wish you the best in the new truck and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again down the road. Thank you, sir.

Mike

One last reminder that Iā€™ll be in Chennai Sat, Jan 11 to Sat, Jan 18.

During this time I will be working deals but 10.5 hours ahead of EST, so phone calls will be tough.

Donā€™t be shy about reaching out via PM. I will get back to you during this time.

2 Likes

This review was due for some timeā€¦ Apologies for the delay in getting to it.

I stopped (on my way to groceries) at a local MA dealer to test drive BMW X3. I was only interested in the best deal possible and the sales-person brought out a terrible lease quote from his ā€œmanagerā€. I had to make it clear to him that I wouldnā€™t touch that quote with a 10-foot pole.

So after a bit of back-n-forth, they persuaded me to consider (the last) 2019 loaner on their lot because they have more room to make a deal. Again a little bit of back-n-forth and it was clear they were wasting my time. I told him Iā€™ll look elsewhere, then the ā€œmanagerā€ showed up who wanted to make it clear that theyā€™re ā€œlosing moneyā€ on this supposed deal.

I thanked him for his time & immediately he changed his tone to: ā€œIs this your first BMW? You do realize these are a step-up from your usual Toyotas? Prices are usually firm on the luxury brands & he was doing me a favor engaging me at this priceā€. I thanked him for his time & mentioned to him that I could possibly get a 2020 a lot cheaper than the 2019 loaner he was trying to ā€œhook me up withā€. LOL
He obviously said ā€œNO chance thatā€™ll happen, Sirā€¦ā€. (My work is to create the software that is used in the design of cars/trucks. Other than the ā€œbrandā€ identification, the ā€œluxuryā€ brands are NOT automatically better than the ā€œToyotasā€ (as the ā€œsale managerā€ called them) in every way, IMOā€¦)

Couple of texts to Mike with details on what we wanted, he asked me to wait about 40 mins and then got a confirmation text back about a vehicle. Paid him the brokerage fee and we had the deal lined up. Picked up my 2020 X3 from the (co-incidentally) same dealership & the same ā€œmanagerā€ the next dayā€¦ I wish I took a pic of this ā€œmanagerā€ guyā€™s face. They obviously were NOT too happy and I couldnā€™t care less.

To anyone in the MA region & in the market for a car lease, Mike is the best! My wife loves the BMW and I loved the ease with which we finished everything. I wish I hadnā€™t wasted 3 hours of my time to test drive the vehicle & then get sucked into the long drawn process of negotiationā€¦

6 Likes

@maxie.maverick

Sorry for the delayed reply! I canā€™t thank you enough for taking the time to write such a nice note.

I love how this story played itself out. The dealership must have loved seeing you stroll in to get the exact car and numbers you wanted :slight_smile:

You couldnā€™t have been more of a pleasure to work with and I thank you for that.

When prospects and clients write reviews on their broker experience, please know, so much of that is based on how easy you make it for us as well. You are very kind, courteous, and thoughtful, which makes the experience from my end a heck of a lot easier as well. Thank you and enjoy the new car!