Signed 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

huge Shout out to @Bostoncarconcierge for helping me lock in an incredible deal given my circumstances on a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Loaded with options.

Back story - I was in a 2019 Toyota Tacoma SR5 and I had some issues come up that forced me to drive WAY OVER MILEAGE. my lease on the SR5 was 36/10 and I was 10 months in with nearly 20,000 miles… I figured I’d try and get out and upgrade while I was at it (just for big promotion). I new I would have negative equity because my payoff quote was $32,400. That was the biggest hurdle. Tried multiple dealers who brought me INSANE numbers like $800-$900 a month on a 36/10 for a TRD Pro.

Mike was able to work out a deal on a brand new 2019 TRD Pro through TFS leasing that was 36/12, $613/month (with gap) first payment only due at signing.

2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
MSRP: $ 48,599
Monthly Payment: $613
Drive-Off Amount: $42524
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
Incentives:$1500 rebate
Region:MA
Trade value: $27,200
Trade payoff quote: $32,400
Negative equity: $5200

I know the payment is not perfect but it’s an incredible deal given the negative equity and circumstances. I have a friend with a TRD Pro on a 36/10 who put $0 down and still pays $579/month…

HUGE thanks again to @Bostoncarconcierge literally could not have made it happen without him. Every other dealer told me the most outlandish numbers.

image|666x500

7 Likes

Sweet looking truck!

1 Like

You got enough miles this time?

3 Likes

I do! Just moved 5 miles from work, used to drive to work twice a day too and don’t. What killed me was an emergency trip from MA to South FL…

2 Likes

Remember rental cars are usually cheap, I use them for long rode trips when my lease miles are tracking on the high side

3 Likes

That’s a actually a great thought… Didn’t even come to mind to do that.

1 Like

I do the same… I compare the cost/mile to help me make my decision.

1 Like

Nice truck. We have similar taste.

1 Like

Rent something for $300 for a week and put a couple thousand miles on it, $0.15/mile. Plus you can adjust the vehicle type and no wear and tear on your car.

3 Likes

Just an FYI. I have a similar situation. Trade in is about 5k negative equity. Received an Offer for a 2020 TRD sport 4x4 with long bed and premium package. 12/39 550 a month including tax. (1st month and DMV at signing).
MSRP was 44xxx. So this is a pretty good deal considering it’s a 4K more.

That is a deal NICE LOVE THE TRUCK

Thank you! I was really happy with it!

I was stoked on the deal tried a few places with no luck and @Bostoncarconcierge came through!

That’s a great looking truck. Enjoy :grinning:

So just got quoted 489 month with tax. Including my trade in of 5k neg equity.

1st month and DMV DAS. 12/39

2020 TRD Sport 4x4 dbl cab. With technology package. MSRP 40k.

Getting the deal sheet sent over now.

Thoughts ?

Sorry to highjack :flushed:

That’s an awesome deal… I think given the negative equity anything below $550 is good. There are people paying $489/month for the same car with no negative equity I bet.

Yea he started at 530 a month and was uncertain they would go to below 500. This was at a trade in of 15.5 for my car. (21.7k is pay off). I believe he went up to 17.5 for the trade. Probably just rolled in the incentives they were holding off on. Still at 489 12/39 I thinks a pretty ok deal. Don’t feel I’m getting hosed.