BMW X5 5.0 demo $330 🦄 $87 K MSRP

Potential PSA (Pegasus Sighting Alert) #2

Here’s a deal (2018 X5 5.0 demo) from the end of April:

LeaseHackr score of 17.1.

The last deal here:

18 Likes

Even with those drive offs (which id have rolled in, personally) that’s a sweet deal! Only 80/mo more than my loaded X2 on a 24/15.

Thanks. It was an amazing deal that was hard to pass up. Which drive offs? The LH calculator doesn’t allow me to determine which fees get capped. FYI, I made the down payment because I was under miles on lease return, which entitled me to an unused miles credit.

1 Like

Drive offs don’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

Paid up front, or capitalized, no matter- it’s an insane deal.

Shoot, the drive off could be $10k and it would still be an insane deal.

Doc, tax, title, Eliminate CCR.

It’s a good deal.

Why would you want to pay interest on those upfronts?

I’d rather not risk their loss in a total/theft/lemon situation. MSD’s are another story though and I’ll front those all day.

Moving forward though, I’d love to see where they’re actually keeping these super loaded loaners and demos!

1 Like

I understand your point but it is contrary to virtually all posted deals on here. :sunglasses:

Man congrats. Great deal. True unicorn.

Thanks. Before more people PM me, this deal was an end of April deal when programs for 2018s were coming to an end. There is no support for 2018 X5s now.

This is why it is worthy of unicorn/pegasus status. :wink:

6 Likes

Can you list incentives? I assume loyalty?

2 Likes

Lease credit, loyalty and OL code.

1 Like

Can you clarify the acq fee?

Great deal btw :ok_hand:t3:

What a deal! That % off MSRP though…

The acquisition fee is $925. I paid the other fees (doc, dmv temp tag) upfront along with the acquisition fee. Because the LH calculator does not allow you to pay the other fees upfront, I included them in the acquisition fee number.

Definitely, from my experience, 18% is the threshold where 24 months becomes cheaper than 36 months.

I am surprised that you got 25.5% off. Mind sharing how you were able to score this much off?

Amazing deal! Congratulations!

You’re saying if this car is $415 you don’t want it

1 Like

I was feeling really good about my $250/mo 50k X2 until I saw this. Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Well done.

Just curious, M3 & X5 didn’t come from the same dealership?

1 Like