**Not a Unicorn 🦄 — BMW M3 CS signed, $600**

Potential PSA (Pegasus Sighting Alert)

In February, I dipped my toes into the M3 CS pool before the CS bonanza started. You may remember me posting that better deals were possible than those being posted. Folks still searching should aim for a better sales price. Remember that the money factor was higher in February.

Here were my numbers (as best I could replicate them on the calculator):

LeaseHackr score of 12.8

I thought I did well. But who knows what else was possible…

7 Likes

Is it a 30 month lease? Didn’t know BMW offered that.

They do!

Believe it or not, i’ve tabbed up some deals where 30 makes better sense than 24 or 36.

2 Likes

Was it signed in February or may?

February 202020

Where does the $600 in the title come from? LHC shows $530 + $5500 DAS or $726 with $0 DAS

Good question. I had a $2,000 post sale rebate that is not working with the calculator because it reduces the monthly payment. Once I take the post sale rebate away, it reverts to the $599.xx payment. But I definitely got the post sale rebate. Maybe I just leave it that way so that the monthly is correct.

Yup. It’s a 3% drop from 24 months, or 3% higher than 36

1 Like

That’s actually awesome. Wow with a 3% drop, this deal is definitely unicorn worthy at 24 months. Congrats @Electrifi38

I contemplated doing 24 months but the 30 month payment was good enough. But stay tuned, there’s more to come…

What 2k post sale rebate is available on an m3? Cca is only 500.

1 Like

As awesome as it was to drive, that white i8 in the photo, unfortunately, spent several months in the shop. BMW afforded me an offset if I moved into another vehicle. Almost proving the point, I was way under miles when I grounded it (when picking up the CS) and also received a refund for unused miles.

1 Like

Probably the best deal we will see since a post rebate was involved which was unique to you.

Pegasus indeed

gj

1 Like

Damn you must really like the i8. Had a problematic one and still went for a new one? Now that is brand dedication haha

Astute observation. :face_with_monocle:

Why did you lease a BMW X5, M3 and i8 in one week?

Actually the M3 was in February and lease traded out in favor of the i8. The X5 was this month after I lease traded out of an X2.

1 Like