BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Looks like 2019 430 lease cash may now be $4500? 2019 440 at $5500?

Isnt that the same as last month?

$250 more or $250 less depending on region…now that’d be something if it was $250 more across the board! Good for a $7-8/mo reduction on a 36/12

looks like the incentive for loyalty and conquest is the same this month – interesting propestion for non bmw owners

Yeah…were some regions higher last month? I believe in the NE they were $4750/5750 in June?

1 Like

Mf dropped to .00145

1 Like

Is this across the board?

BMW MF is always across the board.

5 Likes

Ahhh right right…need to revise all my quotes, thanks for the heads up

Son of a b…

Okay definitely gonna go see about hacking the Mrs an X3 M40i now!!

1 Like

So lower for Northeast? :expressionless:

Again, BMW MF is across the board. Region doesn’t matter unless it’s incentives.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new BMW incentives. Did the 4 series renew? Did the 3 series increase? Any word?

Pretty certain most dealers haven’t even poured their first coffee yet.

Patience. :wink:

1 Like

That I know asking about incentives

Nobody has to wait to find out incentives. Go to bmwusa.com, and look at the Offers + Finance section, enter your ZIP, and as long as BMW has updated numbers, lease credits will be visible. If the dealership you are looking at is not in your general area, check the zip for the dealership. BMW incentives are based on dealer location, not registered address.

BMW is one of the easiest captives to find out lease cash. I’m not sure why everyone starts questioning/posting what incentives are at the beginning of the month when it’s easily attainable with a few mouse clicks.

4 Likes

This I know and looked at BMW already but based on other posts was wondering if there was something I missed…still drinking my coffee…

1 Like

Damn loyalty dropped in my region to 750

Oh we’re ready

1 Like

Yes…the change in loyalty is what I am concerned about as well. Waiting to hear from dealer now…