BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Quick glance at BMW site suggests the 4 series bonanza is over, waiting on word from my friendly insiders.

2 Likes

Grrrrrrrrrrr if true…

Lease cash continues for 4 series. I am not sure about the loyalty.

Yes that’s what I’m waiting to hear on specifically. I know the numbers def don’t look as pretty as they did before though if you pay any mind to the suggested monthly rates.

I’m wondering what the insurance would be like on the 4 series especially in my area…hmm

Cheaper than on a 5 more than likely. I know at least for me it is!

In socal the 3 series lease cash dropped to 500 (from 1000) and loyalty/conquest are both 1000. Combined with the lower mf it’s basically a wash unless you had loyalty in which case you’re definitely paying more this month

Loyalty might be different from what’s shown there. Last month X3 had $1500 loyalty in my region but it was only shown as $750 on the website. MF, lease cash, and residual should all be accurate though.

Looks like numbers would improve about $8/month. I’m using conquest not loyalty so that hit doesn’t effect me. The lease cash for the 330i declined by $250 but the drop in the MF more than compensates.

Loyalty still 2,500 on 4 series :slight_smile: (at least here in midwest)

2 Likes

Any changes on residuals? Lease credit went down 250 in the Cal region

You can calculate it yourself for any model.
Divide the end of lease purchase option by the MSRP on one of the sample offers.

In this example, the 530xi in my region has a residual of 35187/58645 = 0.6 = 60%.

5 Likes

Yes. at least for the 36/10k

1 Like

Seems like BMW lowered residual on X5 by 1%. Was 59% before and now it comes to 0.5799 when I divide residual by MSRP On bmwusa.com

1 Like

from the 10K, you can subtract -1% for 12K and -3% for 15K on BMWs, IIRC. I also think that you can calculate 24 months by adding 6% to the 36 months residual, but I am not 100% sure if that is standard across models.

5 Likes

@jananth1 is on target. This is usually correct and should be assumed unless told otherwise by a CA.

Looks like the incentives for 4 series are all gone in Texas… 5 series incentives are also lower than last month. Hopefully they can have sales tax credit for 4 series to offset some impacts…

1 Like

I think at the beginning of June it took a day or so for the BMW site to have all the incentives posted up for the different zips. They are probably the same or close to last month.

On a 1-pay perhaps…

Anyone have the loyalty amount for the 2 series? TIA