BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

I did get the extension.

It basically comes down to credit approval by the BMW financial services NOT dealership. A dealership will sell you any car you want given the creditor approves it and they get their money.

A dealer is not a creditor AFAIK. And they donā€™t care about your legal status.

With that said, you can probably get approval for 3-series going at about $200-300/monthly. Again I donā€™t know how your credit history looks like.

If you are curious signup for CreditKarma and look at your credit score and start a lease if itā€™s above 710.

After seeing the April numbers, I got all excited and called dealer and came to know that in Georgia, tax is charged on full price of the car for loaners.

Only new vehicles have tax (7%) on monthly payments.

No unread emails! Hallelujah! :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Iā€™m off the next two days but hit me up if youā€™re looking to drive away in a new car this weekend. Iā€™ll try to send over numbers in between family time.

Interested in a 320xi. Any good number to reach you on? Thanks!

Attempting to lease a 2019 X6 with 4k miles in TX. First problem with dealer, they wont offer .00177 money factor. I told them this is what I saw online for BMW FS and the rate I expect. I havenā€™t let them run my credit yet but I have 827 score. Is the money factor of .00177 good anywhere in the United States?

Second, they are telling me the car does not qualify for $5,250 in lease credit. From reading this forum I am under the impression that is false. I think what they may have done is included the credit in the sales price to entice customers to come in and they wonā€™t admit that.

Thanks and great thread!

Are there purchase incentives on 3-series (330, 328d)?

Ie how much would one have to back out of an advertised price to see the selling price before incentives?

Click on the ā€œImportant infoā€ link on the ā€œFinance Atā€ buttonā€¦will show you APR credit for your zip

This is on a desktopā€¦mobile would be slightly different.

Reminder that BMW uses dealer location for incentives and not your garaged address.

2 Likes

Okay. Showing 4.5% which would be money factor of .00187. Much lower then what they said was their lowest. That is APR for 60 month loan. Is that applicable to 36 month lease?

@mp11477 was replying to the other post. The MF remains .00177 and lease credits are available for demos below 5,000 miles. It seems your TX dealer is not being an honest broker or is clueless. Youā€™re best bet may be to engage another dealer or the sales manager at the dealership.

Holy cow - I need to email you more

1 Like

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know! Iā€™ve requested to speak to the general manager as they are shady with the actual sales price of the vehicle. Unfortunately, the three closest dealerships to me are all Autonation. Probably just need to keep dealing with Sonic where I bought my last two.

I sent you a private message on leasing a M2

Just trying to help you out hereā€¦ see bolded section.

1 Like

Whats his email? Thanks

I searched and searched and searchedā€¦and found nothing on this.

What brands qualify for BMW conquest rebate?

AFAIK, anything.

I feel like I have posted the exact same thing dozens of times. You are a better person than I.

1 Like

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuure? Two BMW dealers Iā€™m working on seem to think that a GMC doesnā€™t count.