BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

I eyeballed it earlier today for the 3 and 5 series electrics. From what I’m seeing, loyalty got nerfed on the 330e and 530e. I’m not seeing it listed on the MY18 330e, and the MY18 530e loyalty rebate was nerfed from $2k to $1k. So unless that changes later, the loyalty deals we saw last month won’t be replicable.

Note: the above is purely based on what I’m seeing (or not seeing) on BMWUSA. It’s totally possible loyalty is still being offered. I just don’t see it listed on the website in SoCal.

Update coming soon. Also I’ll be implementing a New Car Lease Special link this month (with much thanks to @Cody_Carter for the help) so exciting things to come!!

16 Likes

Keep killing it God of BMW deals !

1 Like

Need an X2 for my wife this month. Hopefully the link will be out soon. :+1:

Nice to see folks from different brands working together to make this site better.

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order.

Please call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW and I will be happy to provide a clear, concise and transparent quote!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

14 Likes

April

12 Likes

Thanks, Dave. Is lease support now gone for MY2018 M550? I see it’s no longer listed as “5 Series All” and just 530/540. Thanks for the insight.

If it’s not on his list, support has ended.

As far as I know, 550 and M5 support continues this month.

Can I haz a free BMW?

5 Likes

According to my internets yes, is yours broken? When you getting your M550

1 Like

Guys,
Does BMWFS not support lease for people on F1-visa?

Have you tried calling?

They are so desperate they will lease to the people in San Antonio migrant camps

3 Likes

Lol. I wish that was the case. Dealer told me that BMWFS doesn’t lease to people on that status.
BMWFS told me to contact dealer for that information. #facepalm

Dealer here in California never asks your immigration status.

IDK BMWFS’ policy on that but logically speaking F1 implies a student with no income from outside your university and even post graduation with a job you only get one year of OPT with no guarantee of a future work visa ie future US-based income, am I correct?

1 Year of OPT and 2 year of OPT extension. So, at least 3 years of income/visa status. After that for future visa, your point is valid i.e. may or may not get visa status.

You are on a student visa with no US income and possibly limited credit history. You will need a cosignor.
The only brand that leases to student visa holders is Volvo but the pricing is not for the fainthearted…