BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Loyalty and college grad if you qualify, and whatever incentives bmw has.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen any decent discounts for a new, ordered car? It’s really hard to find any with the options I want.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. No decent deals for custom build 2018 X3 M40i. Best I got so far was about 6% off MSRP without incentives.

Thanks for the quick and comprehensive reply

1 Like

I’ve actually never leased before, always purchased. I generally keep my cars for a while. My vehicles are 24, 13, 11, and 4 years old. But I’m looking to lease my next BMW. A question I have is this forum’s experience that the acquisition fee and/or disposition fee routinely negotiated down? They seem high to me.

Acquisition and disposition fees are not negotiable. You can waive the acq fee for a .0005 MF increase, but it’s only worth it for cheaper and shorter BMW leases.

Thanks Jon. Whatever fee they want to call it I guess I will just consider them part of the cost of the vehicle.

Note that the disposition fee is waived if you follow up your BMW lease with another BMW.

Yup, and that’s how they get people to stay on the hamster wheel. Some people would waste thousands of dollars over monthly payments rather than spend $400 once. Keeping the hamster wheel going is literally the only reason the disposition fee exists.

Lease return fee, loyalty bonus, waived fees on my previous lease return, a good % off MSRP, being able to use MSDs again, they all add up in the end. As much as I wanted to switch it up a bit, I ended up with another BMW for the next 3 years. Yes, they are experts at playing the leasing game!

@BMW_Dave Are the June rates out? Will email you for a new car quote next week. Thanks

Everything is the same this month.

2 Likes

Ah, surprising! If my memory serves me right I think they changed a few incentives last year between May and June.

Thanks for confirming, Greg.

So I got the 2016 x5 40e deal couple years ago. I’m just reading something about the MSD being grandfathered. Can someone elaborate? I put down my 7 MSD for the X5. Would love to stay with BMW if I can just roll it over into a new car next year to reduce the MF.

You can roll it over if you have it.

BMWUSA is showing a $1000 conquest on the X3, lease loyalty offer, and then got an email regarding a $1000 certificate for test driving a BMW. Do you know if all of these are stackable?

Tagging @BMW_Dave

You can use MSDs right now for sure if you have them on a previous lease. Who knows how they change the rules in a year from now. BMW took them away, then brought them back maybe for some areas or those who already had them, they keep toying with it. And they are not what they used to be, each MSD was worth .00007 now you get only .00005 – still better than 0.

Yes, I’ve had the test drive certificate stack in the past. I wonder if I can have BMW send me that email as well. lol

You can’t stack conquest w/loyalty. Loyalty is 1500 in my area, so it’s better than conquest. The Cert should stack with either conquest or loyalty though.

1 Like

@Bimmer2 I logged into my BMW owners account about an hour ago, clicked “yes” on “send me offers”, and just received the $1000 test drive email.