BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Everything is the same this month.

2 Likes

Ah, surprising! If my memory serves me right I think they changed a few incentives last year between May and June.

Thanks for confirming, Greg.

So I got the 2016 x5 40e deal couple years ago. Iā€™m just reading something about the MSD being grandfathered. Can someone elaborate? I put down my 7 MSD for the X5. Would love to stay with BMW if I can just roll it over into a new car next year to reduce the MF.

You can roll it over if you have it.

BMWUSA is showing a $1000 conquest on the X3, lease loyalty offer, and then got an email regarding a $1000 certificate for test driving a BMW. Do you know if all of these are stackable?

Tagging @BMW_Dave

You can use MSDs right now for sure if you have them on a previous lease. Who knows how they change the rules in a year from now. BMW took them away, then brought them back maybe for some areas or those who already had them, they keep toying with it. And they are not what they used to be, each MSD was worth .00007 now you get only .00005 ā€“ still better than 0.

Yes, Iā€™ve had the test drive certificate stack in the past. I wonder if I can have BMW send me that email as well. lol

You canā€™t stack conquest w/loyalty. Loyalty is 1500 in my area, so itā€™s better than conquest. The Cert should stack with either conquest or loyalty though.

1 Like

@Bimmer2 I logged into my BMW owners account about an hour ago, clicked ā€œyesā€ on ā€œsend me offersā€, and just received the $1000 test drive email.

Doesnā€™t anyone know if that is only applicable to be used at a dealer in the state you register the car in? I tried to use the OL code the other day and an out of state dealer told me it couldnā€™t be used outside of the state I put my info on with it?

Look at the fine printā€¦all of the OL codes Iā€™ve received indicate which states it can be used in (Mine is from the east coast, so thereā€™s about 10 states participating)

Sweet, Iā€™ll try this out right now. Thanks :slight_smile:

I did read and it just says ā€˜Participating Dealersā€™ but doesnā€™t elaborate on who that is.

I have an OL code that has this in its fine print-

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles retailed March 15, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Eligible models include most new 2018 and 2019 BMWs. Ineligible vehicles: M2 Coupe, MINI vehicles and BMW CPO/CPO Elite vehicles do not qualify. European Delivery vehicles do not qualify. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to Tasting Table Far East Sweepstakes participant or any family member residing within the same household who participated in an on-site ride & drive. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards lease or purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only dealer partners participating in the event may redeem offer. See dealer for further details.

I wonder if this can be used in SoCal even though I got it from an East coast dealer.

Thatā€™s what I have and I can tell you a dealer in Oregon told me they could not use it.

ol

1 Like

@Ursus The last line listing ā€œparticipating dealersā€ is absent from the offer I received. Plus, I have 3/15 -12/31 date range. I believe @flyingnimbus has the same offer.

Perhaps the dealer you looked at @flyingnimbus simply didnā€™t participate then. Did you chat with another dealer?

Not yet because I havenā€™t gotten that far with another yetā€¦wait to save the unexpected rebate until after Iā€™ve gotten their very best :stuck_out_tongue: