BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

No. It’s been 57% (36/10k) for a few months now.

These are incentives for GA.

Not incentives for the rest of the country.

No I’m sorry but that’s not correct. These are incentives for So Cal. I’m in Murrieta, CA not Marietta, GA. And I can honor these for anyone in the country since you get the programs from the dealership location not your home address.

2 Likes

Hey BMW_Dave, on the BMW of Murrieta site how can you quickly look up service loaners? I know some BMW dealer’s have a specific link for “Service Loaner Inventory” … can’t seem to find that on Murieta’s site. Thanks!

Read the following:

The link @Jon provided is the rules on how to find all of the law nets available for lease in the Hendrick Automotive Group although some of those will require a transfer fee.

If you want to see the loaners I have specifically at my store (which I would prefer to sell) just go to www.bmwofmurrieta.com…click on Pre-Owned, Gently Driven Loaner Cars and then look for the ones under 5k miles.

1 Like

@BMW_Dave, can you pm me reg one of the loaners you have?

I’m sorry but I don’t know what reg one means

Reg= reguarding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due to a recent change in company policy these program grids will no longer be posted here on a monthly basis. I will still be providing direct quotes on any vehicle in stock, any dealer trade or any custom order. So please feel free to call, text, email or PM me directly if you are in the market for a BMW or any pre-owned make/model.

Thank you to all for your continued support!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
951-440-2483 call/text
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

13 Likes

Oh wow thank you for the quick and detailed update!!

wow 530e got more expensive :frowning:

2 series is still terrible and loyalty went down.

1 Like

This. Why is the 2 series SO bad.

Cause no one wants small coupes anymore. Especially used.

Dang, overall leases look less competitive. Should have leased in April. Thanks Dave, hopefully better incentives in the future.

Things are rough in the Carolinas, the dealers here only offering 2k lease and 750 loyalty credits. Barely anyone will go past 5% regular discount unless its last years model. :frowning:

Try a little farther north in Md/Va

Basically, BMW demos are the only BMW vehicles that result in great leases anymore. Given the increased money factor, lack of MSDs and minimal incentives, without large dealer discounts the payments don’t look great. A 10% dealer discount on a new vehicle isn’t enough to get to a quality deal anymore.

4 Likes

Don’t kill the messenger :grimacing: