Link to BMW Loaners for So Cal Residents

If you live in So Cal and are looking for a BMW Loaner to lease, you can use the link below to see all the vehicles I have access to.

Please Note: This link is for ALL my Pre-Owned BMW’s with less than 5k miles so you will have to pay attention to the stock number. Those with an “L” followed by 6 numbers are retired loaners and eligible for new car lease programs. Anything else, including the same format with additional letters after the six numbers IS NOT a retired loaner and therefore not eligible for new car lease programs.

Examples:

L180476 :+1:

L180435A :-1:
LN3956 :-1:
NL3851 :-1:
AP7519 :-1:

Click Here to browse available BMW Loaners from BMW of Murrieta

My goal in providing this information is to help everyone find the right car which will save them valuable time and many back and forth emails. As always, if you’d like a quote on one, you can email me directly with the following information:

• What stock number do you want?
  • What is your zip code?
  • Have you had a BMW in your household in the last 12 months?
  • Have you graduated in the last 24 month or are you eligible to graduate in the next 6 months?

HAPPY HACKING!!

Dave Townsend
Internet Client Advisor
BMW of Murrieta - 6-Time Center of Excellence
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

9 Likes

A gentleman and a scholar, as always.

1 Like

Another great resource from @BMW_Dave! For general reference, how much is shipping from the Carolinas?

2015 i8 with 1554 miles. Really drove the shit out of that one…

1 Like

Generally I figure $1,400 but it can vary a hundred or two either direction depending on circumstances and time frame.

Is your stock number format specific to your dealership, or does it apply to most BMW dealerships?

A local dealership has #####L – I hope their L means loaner :slight_smile:

Every dealership has their own methodology so I can’t speak on behalf of any others. You’d have to just call and ask.

Do the listed prices already include mfr. cash back (e.g. the 3k on the 3 series)?

No. The market pricing does not include any available lease or APR rebates.

1 Like

I may be blind, but is there an easy way to see the msrp of the loaners?

Dave-
Do you have any X5 loaners with a third row? If so, what do they usually lease for at 10K or 12K miles?

You can click on the “show packages for this vehicle” button. Top right corner shows the original MSRP

2 Likes

Hey Dave I sent you an email 10 days ago and never heard back.

Please resend. Thanks!