BMW M5 Competition 2019

This should be replicable on the M5 (taken from trophy garage)

Signed back in August.

2019 BMW M4CS ($113,895 MSRP)
Selling price before incentives : $87,337 (23.32%) - I took the max inflated MF for this.
Incentives : $7500
Terms : 10k/24
#s : $0 driveoff, $5600 in MSDs
$701/mo+tax

are you joking or serious, ainā€™t no way 20% on an m5 is possible, the m5 isnā€™t the m4cs, the m5 is probably the best selling M car after the regular m2 :man_shrugging:.

There was extra trunk money on the CS that is not on the M5.

I donā€™t see the M5 getting this deep, I think they would rather let them sit.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the m4cs is an all new model but the m5 getting redesigned for 2020?

U have it backwards
M4 is due for a redesign hopefully it doesnā€™t look like the concept
M5 was new for 2018

Residual is now 60% for 10k/36mo for those in the market

ok, if M5 is new for 2019, so no 15% discount is gonna be had. Case closed :slight_smile:

BMW will sell you the standard M5 from $102,600 and the Competition package bumps that to $111,000. However, the price difference from Competition to CS could be significantly greater and we have the M4 CS to turn to in order to support this - it is more than 50 percent more expensive compared to the base M4 coupe, since BMW market it as not only being faster and more focused, but also a collectable future classic.
The same could apply to the M5 CS which could cost as much as $150,000.

Holy Moly. 150k M5CS!!!

not new for 2019, released in 2017 as a 2018 model, still relatively new however.

1 Like

15% is doable, itā€™s in year 3 of current gen if you include 2020, if you are only counting 2019s then year 2. Also like others said the m4 cs has trunk money because it was priced way too high above the market, but really 16-17% is probably the absolute ā€œfreezingā€ point if a dealer is super desperate, getting to 15 would be no small feat in itself.

100k and canā€™t even give the customer option for remote engine start. I get not every customer may want it, it just drives me nuts how no m has even the option for it. Yes Iā€™m lazy and yes I could give two craps about engine ideling. Iā€™m cold and I want warmth for 100k :cold_face:

1 Like

Yeah, they added the new digital speedometer from the new 3series instead of the old digital one.

100k for a 7 series and no massaging seats, or adaptive cruise controlā€¦ believe that.

I wonder if bmw learned from the last cs debable, I could probably count on my hand the number of times I have seen an m5 at a drag strip or road course and they want 50k more? If overproduced this is gonna be m3 and m4cs all over again. I hope they donā€™t learn so I can pick up a sweet lease deal.

1 Like

Is the residual 61% for 7.5 k miles?
(i am seeing that in the spreadsheet)

60 for 10k so I would imagine a 1% boost is about right for 7.5k. Iā€™m not entirely sure if they do 7.5k leases for the m5 though, they do it for sure on 7 series.

7,500 is dependent on the region.

for NE region ā€¦is there 7.5k miles?

There ought to be since in NE, you have to park your M5 for 4 months out of 12 ā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a beauty of M5ā€¦ you donā€™t :wink:

I got the M8 comp coupe last month but I alarmist went with the M5 comp. the deal was insane. Iā€™m still thinking of getting it at the price.