BMW M5 Competition 2019

Good Luck getting 20% pre-incentive on an M5 demo… the M3CS new were in the 100s with 2 months left for lease support. For the M5 demo’s you would probably find 10 in the whole country as a demo and they have 5 or possibly 6 months to get rid of em :stuck_out_tongue:

GLWS . Did you find someone here or swapalease?

Here, and he’s local. Was instantly approved finally :slight_smile:
I am too cheap to pay for a swap-a-lease. I bought myself a $200 parfum instead.

1 Like

Nah, 20% off M5 is nuts, I ain’t that crazy. 15% and they have a deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Replacement better be an equivalent or better :stuck_out_tongue:

I put 15% in calc pre incentive

Might be getting a Hyundai Ioniq :wink:
It’s really hard to find the same/better car for same/better money to be honest.

2 Likes

try the one in Schaumburg it doesn’t have drivers assistance or I would be all over it, it’s 112k msrp marked down to 93k and has a lot time of 250+ days

1 Like

that is doable but problem is finding a 100k demo, most are near maxed out on options.

what’s more nuts? 20% off an m5 or 40% off an m760 :see_no_evil:

I’d get a 7 series for a big discount if I could take time few months back :confused:

join the club, notice an underlying theme in most of those 7 series tho? no massaging seats, probably why they got discounted so hard.

I don’t know what is more nuts but I know paying MSRP for those is definitely muy loco

1 Like

paying msrp for any bmw seems nuts to me.

sshhhh… don’t let the other 80% know :joy: otherwise we all loose out :smiley:

:+1::+1::+1: I got u!

Didn’t they sell the X7 at MSRP for like 2 months when it just came out?

I heard some people were still able to get under msrp, but yeah hot model = at or above msrp, navigators were still going at msrp 12-14 months after the first model hit the floor, big suvs are hot I guess.

Is (will there be) there such a thing as 2020 m760i @ 40 off?

whats the residual/MF currently on the '20 m760?

they were 2019s with 300+ days on lot, both are still sitting, one was at 455 days on lot.

mf is the same across the board for bmw.

residual is 55% on 2019s plus 12k flaghsip incentive.

Anything over 25% the dealer is hemorrhaging cash, I think 40% was once in a lifetime and they were only entertaining it to meet a bonus maybe for aged inventory? I honestly don’t know how I even got that far, until gsm put the kibosh on it.