BMW M5 Competition 2019

Hello,
First time posting so my apologies if I am missing information. I wanted to know your thoughts on the following.

2019 M5 competition MSRP 119,930
Zero down except first month payment. So everything is rolled into the payment (taxes, title, bank fee etc).

RV: 58%
MF: .00128
Monthly: $1344

15k/36months

Thoughts?

You might want to use the search function to look at other M5 deals posted recently. Based on what I see, base MF and for 15k miles, the deal looks good to me.

What’s up with all the M5 posts? Is BMW having an M5 sale? Did some social media influencer recommend the M5? Did it appear in the latest action/fast&furious movie?

5 Likes

What is the agreed selling price? Missing that.

1 Like

they increased residuals on the base by 5% not sure about comp. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Got the same bump plus an actual rebate.

They’re pushing them cause all of the 2019 are still rotting on showroom floors with 2020’s already inbound.

1 Like

I thought they got rid of the 5k lease credit, that’s actually interesting. I don’t recall reading about any 2020 lci changes, did they do any minor updates?

Not for M5. Just a new MY.

The 5 series sedan now has comfort access keyless entry standard.

1 Like

Comp had no rebates prior.

Only base M5 had the rebate.

Not bad for 15k. What’s the selling price? Also can you utilize MSD & BMW CCA rebate?

NY so no MSD but he can use CCA.

yeah ik that about the comp, but a 5% residual swing + 5k rebate is like a $250/mo swing on a base.

2 Likes

With all these goodies, I am thinking a base demo M5 should be hackable at $600 level and definitely $700 level easy with MAX MSD and the usual loyalty, OL code shananigans etc etc. Thoughts?

1 Like

that would require 20% minimum off sales price pre incentive, probably isn’t happening.

That’s why I said demo. 20% off on demo is not unheard of…

I am at 750 a month on a hypothetical 100k M5 base at 15% off

MF 0.000145 ? :slight_smile:

I copied and pasted from an old post (I am too lazy to create my own calculator from scratch) But yeah, let us assme the dealer is an ahole and marks up the current 128 MF to 145MF (which is again not unusual) since they will claim to have given me an unheard of 15% discount off MSRP

1 Like

on paper it’s doable, but in actuality I can’t find a demo m5 that’s under 110k if I can even find one. 20% on a demo m5 is nuts, that would be like the 40% I was getting on an m760 expect it to be shut down somewhere up the line. it’s worth trying but I think even $850/mo is a super unicorn atm.

I see what car I will be working on next week :slight_smile:
M3 CS is pending now :slight_smile: