BMW Leasing Wiki

Yes, new programs should be released tomorrow.

Based on previous months, when is the best time to lease a loaner? (Highest loyalty offered, high volume of available cars, etc…)

1 Like

Not sure exactly but I’ll bet it’s right around the best time to buy sliced bread at the grocery store.

1 Like

For BMW loyalty, other than vehicle registration what other documents can be used? For example insurance card or pink slip/title.

1 Like

Current BMW Owners- Customers with a BMW Car/SAV currently in their possession, regardless of financing source (proof of ownership required such as vehicle registration, auto insurance card, vehicle title or DCS Vehicle Inquiry) qualify for the credit
Former BMW Owners- Customers who sold their BMW car/SAV within the last 12 months, regardless of financing source (proof of ownership required such as vehicle registration, auto insurance card, vehicle title, or DCS vehicle history) are qualified to receive the loyalty credit
Current BMW Financial Services owner/lessee- Customer leasing or financing a BMW car/SAV through BMW Financial Services (provide BMW FS account number or VIN) are qualified for the loyalty credit
Former BMW Financial Services owner/lessee- Customers who leased or financed a BMW car/SAV through BMW FS and their contract expired within the last 12 months (provide BMW FS account number or VIN) are considered qualified

Looks like insurance card or title is good but has anyone ever used that versus the registration? Reason i ask is the car is currently PNO but still insured.

My most recent lease in September this year, the dealer just asked for Insurance card as proof for loyalty discount

Was able to use insurance card also for the deal I signed today. Brought the pink slip too.

I suspect you won’t find anyone on here that’s going to agree with fraudulent behavior, regardless of if it would work.

Using a code that BMW chooses to honor based on the knowledge of where it came from doesn’t seem different than falsifying ownership of a vehicle?

It’s being intentionally deceptive. Do whatever you want.

Question around return with identified repairs. Does BMW offer a dollar amount to cover repairs if you lease another BMW (Apart what is identified already as disposition fee waiver)? I though I saw something about this previously but can’t find reference now.

No. There is no damage waiver.

Curious about loyalty credit. I’m looking to lease an X3 and per https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers.html showing a 750 loyalty credit but if I go to https://www.bmwusa.com/loyalty/x3.html it shows a credit of $1500. Please advise.

Uhm you might want to get your vision checked. It is VERY clearly stated that the $1500 expired October 31 on your second link.

1 Like

It’s in the fine print too. You clearly didn’t look very hard at all

1 Like

Question regarding Conquest offer and trade in.
I just moved to a new state and have not obtained new title/registration yet on my old car. Does that affect my eligibility of conquest rebate?

If you still have the old reg from the old state, it’s still a conquest. If you’re planning on using it as a trade, that could be messy.

We should add PenFed $500 code to the incentives list. It is reported to be stackable.

1 Like

Hi everyone, trying to check out the BMW Incentives for the month and I am only seeing USAA $ offer for every single model on edmunds? Is this because Edmunds is updating to December incentives, or is it because this is the only incentive for December? This is where I am looking at for this information:

Go to the specific Edmunds forum for your target vehicle and ask for the current RV, MF and incentives for the model you want.

1 Like