BMW iX All-Electric SUV Discussion

I approve of this message.

6 Likes

One is just overpriced, the other is an overpriced monstrosity.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about the i4?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

You’re right. The jelly bean, which starts at an additional $20k (?), is a much better bargain.

Allow me to prepare myself:
Fire Extinguisher Fail GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

I see what you did there. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The i4 is actually one of the better-looking small BEV. It just needs more incentives. Don’t worry, they’ll come.

5 Likes

I need to admit when I’m wrong, and initially I really disliked that car, but I have warmed to it… and with increasing incentives, may even eventually be hot for it🤭

2 Likes

They need to open up the $7500 to higher trims. The M50 was really fun to drive even with all its weight.

2 Likes

We are not even halfway through the year lol, give it time. $300 beemers are coming.

9 Likes

An i4 on the current loyalty lease program, or with a loyalty credit, would look really, really attractive.

The reason why I’ve sold every one if them is really not because it’s electric, but because it’s essentially the cheapest BMW in the lineup for people without loyalty. If you don’t care about it being electric, it’s basically any other 4GC but for a lot less per month.

5 Likes

Ah yes, the typical troll strategy of acting dumb, even when you know the answer.

We all know the EQS leases for a lot less than either of those cars, so the higher MSRP is irrelevant.

You have 0 interest in BEVs, you’re actually an active hater of BEVs, so why are you in yet another BEV thread?

5 Likes

I have very mixed feelings about it. I think I hate it, then I’m starting to like it the next time.

1 Like

Its all in good fun - I like to prod more than anything. :smiling_imp: I hope that @TheBigTuna doesn’t cry walking up to his car on my behalf. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I dislike the general idea of them, but I don’t necessarily hate them all. The jelly bean is a good car in terms of the monthly lease (and what it is intended to be). I wouldn’t be willing to pay that to drive it, however. That doesn’t translate to me saying the car is garbage or that the monthly is astronomical. :man_shrugging:

i4 35e with rebate are moving just fine… With the exception of an orphan here and there all of our pipeline is sold out.

40e struggling a little bit so those are being discounted accordingly.

M50 are still exceedingly rare but funky builds are still targets for immediate removal from the sales floor by any means necessary.

Please define this🤪

2 Likes

The problem is that you can’t get one even if you wanted one.

Kind of funny BMW is using them at the UDE (I went yesterday), but if a customer loved one they basically can’t go and buy one.

1 Like

How’s Sunset Orange on Oyster sound to you?

Cars like that get priced to sell, we’re not running a museum here.

5 Likes

To be honest, that sounds good to me :slight_smile: I love the funky combinations.

5 Likes

I’m on my 3rd i4 right now. It’s a fun car to drive. I ordered the 1st two i4s and would have never considered the “iconic sounds” option. My current i4 was off the lot and it has the iconic sounds. I have to admit…it’s a pretty cool feature.

Oyster looks so bad with anything imo

Dang… I like the weird colors.

Solar Octane of Sequoias, and Sunset Orange on i4 M50s lol.

Was offered a SO M50 a few months back and saw it in person it looks sharp. It was basically the same config as my existing M50 order but I was driving an e40 at the time and didn’t want to upgrade (yet)

4 Likes