BMW i8 Lease Search

I don’t agree. If the 140k model he linked for 77k has lost almost 50% already in 3 years how much more could it lose? Another 20k in 2-3 years?

Any estimate on what you think the car can be worth in 2 years?

The numbers are everywhere on this car. I see 2014 i8 27k miles for 73k. This 2016 I’m looking at has 27k miles and is 77.5k.

Leasing seems like the best bet on this vehicle because to sell it preowned is just unknown. Also leasing benefits me tax wise as I’ll be using this car primarily for business (consulting that I do part time).

Only issue is not a lot of dealers near me even have new i8s.

There are plenty new in FL.

I have already had 3 coupes at my store and another 2 roadsters.

Good luck to you sir.

4 in FL currently.

2 in Tampa/Winter Park

2 in South FL.

@PrettyBoyAJ, @AB26 is your guy. Road trip it home.

Thanks. Just sent you a PM

Mind shooting me some numbers on a roadster? I qualify for loyalty too. Thanks

Numbers I got were this on a regular one

—————

MSRP - $150,795
Selling Price - $148,450
Acq. Fee - $925
Dealer Fee - $799
RV/MF - 57%/.00196 (Selling price adjusted for higher MF)
Total DAS - $2,902.73
Monthly W/ Tax - $2480.89

Selling an i8 out of warranty with over 50k miles will be impossible. In two years the car with a buyback title will be worth $35k. Also remember that if you go to trade in or take it to Carmax they will offer you auction price at best which is significantly lower than retail. When you lease the residual is based on the retail price.

Yea. I think I’m going to avoid buying it as well. Too much unknown with the vehicle. Just going to be looking for a good lease deal. Too many variables on the car to purchase one outright.

Almost there keep trolling…errr…I mean hacking. Keep hacking!

T-minus 31 days…

Those are some scary numbers. I’d give the car a shot at a payment roughly 40% less…

I don’t think those numbers are even reasonable. I don’t understand why anyone can pay those numbers when a couple months ago people were getting them 0 down 1200 a month.

For anyone that thinks I’m trolling I will be making a decision this month. I’ve been looking for a car way too long. I’ve got better things to worry about. So for people with i8s please offer me or help point me in the right direction. I’m ready to pull the trigger whenever I get a deal.

I swore to myself I wouldn’t get pulled back into PrettyBoy’s threads but why don’t you get something where both the maintenance and depreciation is much more predictable? Like an under-warranty Aston Martin or 911?

When were i8s going for sign and drive @ $1,200 a month? You can’t compare unicorn deals from moments in time when RVs were way better or incentives were more aggressive and just expect that to be what you should get. Your problem is your expectations are not realistic and that is why people think you’re just a tire kicker.

1 Like

I’m more then likely going to lease. An Aston Martin in my opinion wouldn’t even be able to come close to 1300 a month. The 911 wouldn’t be able to either. Porsche’s generally just don’t lease well.

They were several months ago. I’m basing all my numbers on the offer I got in May with 2k down and 1226 a month. I’d love a unicorn deal but I’d take a good deal at that. I don’t think 2,400 a month is even reasonable for an i8.

The reason I’m going for either a Ghibli S or an i8 is because I like the looks of both and I’ve actually driven both and like the way both of them drove.

If you have any suggestions I’m all ears I’m located in Georgia.

Or it’s the wrong color, or the tires aren’t Goodyears, or it doesn’t get to 60 in 4.2 seconds, or…

I’ve gotten a quote on a 100k Panamera at 2k a month. If you can find a good deal on Porsche 911 or Turbo Panamera I’ll sign today. I honestly not even concerned about color or the other things anymore. Just looking for a good deal.